Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 28,972
x3

Chromatica actually did amazing for it's standards. Imagine having such a bad lead single and still manage to get a #1 hit and (almost) decent streams/sales Thank you Shallow:applause:

• lol 7

A Popster Is Born 14,827
On 2/20/2022 at 11:38 AM, little legend said:

Chromatica actually did amazing for it's standards. Imagine having such a bad lead single and still manage to get a #1 hit and (almost) decent streams/sales Thank you Shallow:applause:

Coitus ejaculation always the same

A Popster Is Born 16,843
On 2/20/2022 at 7:38 PM, BenG said:

Belieber driver?

Twas the local fm station. The fact that he's still getting hits :nicki_scream:

$cooter :nicki_scream:

Spoiler

Ghost is great tho

Moderator 17,129
On 2/20/2022 at 1:02 PM, Delusional said:

Scooter is a terrible manager, ur kidding right? :rip: 

SINCE WHEN?! That man is the only reason Justin Bieber has a career in the first place. That man is the reason that Justin's career survived 2013, Scooter is the only reason Justin was able to bounce back from Changes. If anything, that man is the best manager alive right now and the only reason Taylor is feuding with him is that she didn't get him.

taylor-swift-mad.gif

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,843

Throwback to when they plastered Love For Sale all over Gaga's playlist and her daily streams dropped :billie:

Jazz album is a commercial poison in streaming era, i hope she'll stay away from it for a decade unless it's Jazzy Christmas album :whatga:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,859
On 2/20/2022 at 6:06 AM, Adarsh said:

If you think Tony and Gaga shouldn’t win best music video, remember that another studio style video  (“We Are The World” by USA For Africa) has already won it in 1986.

spacer.png

We Are The World was a MOMENT. And the video had all of those high profile artists. Lets not compare it to "Kick" :icant:

That said, I still believe there is a small chance TonyGaga can win it. But Its unlikely

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 2,938

This war news about Russia reminds me of when Gaga gave that speech in Moscow on the BTW Ball Tour. That girl is so brave and defied the greatest modern dictatorship, future generations will also remember her as a human rights activist. 

lady gaga body revolution GIF by Vevo

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 12,828
On 2/20/2022 at 1:04 PM, FRANZGA said:

Throwback to when they plastered Love For Sale all over Gaga's playlist and her daily streams dropped :billie:

Jazz album is a commercial poison in streaming era, i hope she'll stay away from it for a decade unless it's Jazzy Christmas album :whatga:

But the real kii is the fact it out charted smile and Halsey album and they were streaming friendly :billie:

Popster to Popster 2,938
On 2/20/2022 at 2:12 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

But the real kii is the fact it out charted smile and Halsey album and they were streaming friendly :billie:

I still think Gaga should release an original jazz album, with a Jazz-Pop lead single

• sad 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 16,843

A Popster Is Born 11,579
On 2/20/2022 at 11:05 AM, Adarsh said:

I mean Rihanna has 8 albums and 70 singles :icant:

Yes, she has. But can we not erase the fact Gaga released a brand new album this decade that counts for a 2B of that number? 

And with that she's only 100m ahead of Riri :ari_roll:

• paws up 2

Moderator 17,129
On 2/20/2022 at 2:08 PM, ReadyGaga said:

This war news about Russia reminds me of when Gaga gave that speech in Moscow on the BTW Ball Tour. That girl is so brave and defied the greatest modern dictatorship, future generations will also remember her as a human rights activist. 

lady gaga body revolution GIF by Vevo

I'd say thaz China is the biggest dictatorship and also was it back in 2011. But she still met the Dalai Lama and defied China that way, so we don't have to change the narrative.

• paws up 1
  • love 2