Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 39,359

For ASIB, Gaga won 9 Best Actress (+Breakthrough Performance) awards and received 37 BA (+ Breakthrough Performance) nominations from critic groups/ industry associations. For HOG, she has won 3 Best Actress awards, 2 honorary awards, and at least 21 nominations  so far.

Gaga has 12 Best Actress awards for just 2 film projects as lead, the same number of Grammys she won for her musical career.

Lady Gaga Good Job GIF by House of Gucci

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 57,289
On 2/19/2022 at 6:40 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Please, such an experienced chart master comparing Taylor Swift’s sales and Ariana Grande’s streams with Gaga’s commercial appeal. Are you having a bad day, honey?

No babe luv u but as an experienced chartster Chromatica is objectively an underperformance when taken into consideration the context of similar releases over the same period of time and her hype right after ASIB 

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 18,426
On 2/19/2022 at 6:44 PM, Fame Romance said:

No babe luv u but as an experienced charter Chromatica is objectively an underperformance when taken into consideration the context of similar releases over the same period of time and her hype just after ASIB 

I agree, definitely but it wasn’t the point of my post I guess. Not that it matters.

:kiss:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,579
On 2/19/2022 at 6:29 PM, DonnieDarko said:

@Miaoureceived a cute 10 second movie, I wanted to make him feel better since I knew his train as going to let him down today.

Hide contents

A tak serio to Stupid Acclaimed Love leciało wiec nagrałem dla Little Doga i wyslalem tez Miaou bo lubi jak go cisne XD ps czy my mamy siebie na IG?

Spoiler

No bo już się bałem że ominął mnie pikantny content :delulu_bird:

Nie mamy siebie cukiereczku, bo ja nie mam dzielograma :katy_pie: nie istnieje w mediach społecznościowych xDD

Powinienem założyć? Opłaci mi się to? :ohhh: 

😅😂

ARTPOPster 2,014
On 2/19/2022 at 6:15 PM, loopyjae said:

I'm screaming at the fact that Gaga's early discography is doing so well compared to Chromatica :enigma: ROM, her latest #1 "hit" isn't even doing 500k daily streams and does less than ARUW, a non-single solo track from a soundtrack released in 2018. :laughga: I laugh but deep inside I'm dying. Chromatica deserved way better IMO.

nostalgia act confirmed rotting in vegagas :bigbird:

Spoiler

announce the Chromatica Ball tour dates FAD :dean_scream:

ARTPOPster 2,014

I just realized that the Chromatica Ball Tour makes the acronym CBT :dean_scream:

Spoiler

C*ck and Ball Torture :icant:
A perfect euphemism for what the fans (@ViviLittleM esp.) have to go through until we get real dates announced :dean_scream:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,858
On 2/19/2022 at 2:43 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

For ASIB, Gaga won 9 Best Actress (+Breakthrough Performance) awards and received 37 BA (+ Breakthrough Performance) nominations from critic groups/ industry associations. For HOG, she has won 3 Best Actress awards, 2 honorary awards, and 20 nominations  so far.

Gaga has 12 Best Actress awards for just 2 film projects as lead, the same number of Grammys she won for her musical career.

Lady Gaga Good Job GIF by House of Gucci

We love to see it! Acclaimed musician turned actress which is hard to achieve :applause:

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 18,426
On 2/19/2022 at 7:36 PM, PanPikus said:

Shameless plug here :delulu_bird:

Hide contents

Just created Instagram account, you can go hit that subsssscRRRrrribe butt- Umm you can follow me there chartsters :bebe:

pan.pikus07

IMG_20220218_203105.jpg.536711a50b2a19de87cf5a47abf3c083.jpg

Bestie, you’re not going to miss a single Stupid Love update from me!

• sad 1
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 2,014
On 2/19/2022 at 7:36 PM, PanPikus said:

Shameless plug here :delulu_bird:

Reveal hidden contents

Just created Instagram account, you can go hit that subsssscRRRrrribe butt- Umm you can follow me there chartsters :bebe:

pan.pikus07

IMG_20220218_203105.jpg.536711a50b2a19de87cf5a47abf3c083.jpg

Spoiler

i will follow you here because im too ugly on instagram :bebe:
also i havent posted in like 4 years :bebe:

• hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,850
On 2/19/2022 at 6:29 PM, DonnieDarko said:

@Miaoureceived a cute 10 second movie, I wanted to make him feel better since I knew his train as going to let him down today.

Reveal hidden contents

A tak serio to Stupid Acclaimed Love leciało wiec nagrałem dla Little Doga i wyslalem tez Miaou bo lubi jak go cisne XD ps czy my mamy siebie na IG?

The power of your video

now my train is back and I’m on my way to go to Paris :oscar:

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1