Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 30,431
On 12/14/2021 at 4:36 PM, Delusional said:

Aaliyah and The Weeknd have a new collab that has been released to RADIOS ONLY for now. 

Abel serving desperation with these quickly pumped out collabs- :rip:

YIKES

Pop-a-911-ster 30,431

I hate how a the weeknd collab has been cheapened so much just when she has done songs with two acts I stan(ned) :icant:

ThankYouRosalia for giving him his first spanish #1 and both his top5 singles here :applause:

A Popster Is Born 18,592
On 12/14/2021 at 4:54 PM, Adarsh said:

It makes me sad whenever these artists collab with deceased legends. It seems wrong somehow.

It’s so bittersweet for me. I loved Aaliyah ever since I can remember. Her music is being distrubuted by her uncle who is a CEO of her record label but her estate is in the hands of her immediate family. They’re feuding for years now. Lucky for us, fans, her music is available everywhere again but her family did not agree to that. It’s really like Sophie’s choice for us. Do I even make sense?

• love 2

A Popster Is Born 13,485
On 12/14/2021 at 9:32 PM, DonnieDarko said:

It’s so bittersweet for me. I loved Aaliyah ever since I can remember. Her music is being distrubuted by her uncle who is a CEO of her record label but her estate is in the hands of her immediate family. They’re feuding for years now. Lucky for us, fans, her music is available everywhere again but her family did not agree to that. It’s really like Sophie’s choice for us. Do I even make sense?

Yes I get your point. It’s good to have new music but it feels bad because they might be exploiting her name.

A Popster Is Born 13,485
On 12/14/2021 at 9:53 PM, Doncho said:

When is Gaga Duets album coming? The first one (Chromatica) was cute :creepin:

Tony Bennett released his first duets album in 2006 when he was 80, so we’ll have to wait till 2066 :bigbird:

A Popster Is Born 16,862
On 12/14/2021 at 11:55 PM, xo_hours said:

SHALLOW 12X PLATINUM in AUS :abel_glow:

Shallow by Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper 42,194

Dance Monkey by Tones And I 42,129

Shake It Off by Taylor Swift 34,063

:whatga:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 57,532

Kinda annoyed that Prostitutions (58 weeks) by Ari has outcharted Chromatica (49 weeks) on the French albums chart :nicki_scream:

Chrome is ahead in total units but I hope her next record can do better here 

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 2
  • lol 3

On 12/14/2021 at 5:36 PM, Delusional said:

Aaliyah and The Weeknd have a new collab that has been released to RADIOS ONLY for now. 

Abel serving desperation with these quickly pumped out collabs- :rip:

what desperation tho abel has always had a lot of collabs in between eras but now they obviously get more attention :oops: it’s not like he needs the collabs anyways he’s just having fun although the Aaliyah collab is questionable 

• love 1