Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 44,649

meltdowns over Oscar snub are so yesterday

we need to prepare ourselves for the no-Chromatica-tour-announcement-on-friday meltdowns :giveup: followed by no-top-gun-trailer-on-the-super-bowl meltdown :giveup:

• paws up 2
  • lol 2

Popster for Sale 44,649
On 2/9/2022 at 2:20 PM, Thrasher said:

She better decline if the Academy invites her to attend.

Good sis better celebrate her pre-birthday night away from them (and maybe rehearsing for the Grammys performance the following Sunday) :arguega:

yes I want their ratings to tank :billie:

It's a win-win though, if she shows up we get a look, if she doesn't we get to drag the ratings and compare to 2019 :giveup:

Edited by GucciOreos
  • paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,827

Need gaga’s next role to be a middle aged mom who’s child died and is having difficulty adjusting and the studio is A24 and director is indie :catwalk:

Edited by Aloe
  • lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 28,922
x3
On 2/9/2022 at 3:20 PM, Thrasher said:

She better decline if the Academy invites her to attend.

Good sis better celebrate her pre-birthday night away from them (and maybe rehearsing for the Grammys performance the following Sunday) :arguega:

She better tell Grammys to not disappoint her. 

Giver her 3-4 Grammys including Album Of The Year and make a legendary performance and also make an iconic red carpet appearance and nobody will remember about the snub 

Pop-a-911-ster 28,922
x3

I thought i was totally ok with Oscar snub but .....

I don't believe at Oscar's voting:nicki_scream: 

They are frauds :nicki_scream:

Ugly giant rat-slug frauds:nicki_scream: 

After the Sound of Music,TIHTY and Shallow performance , after her amazing work at A Star Is Born and House of Gucci , this is how you treat a living legend?:nicki_scream: 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95202e0cee7c21f3b0eac

• sad 2
  • lol 5

Pop-a-911-ster 28,922
x3
On 2/9/2022 at 3:33 PM, emig_09 said:

My expectations for Grammys are Traditional Pop and Collaboration. The rest will be a gift.

If they win AOTY or ROTY I-:dead:

My expectations is 0 wins ,losing Traditional Pop Album and Billie winning album of the year just a week after winning the Oscar. She will be considered the new Queen of Pop and will totally overshade Gaga. 

Did you remember when Interscope didn't submit ASIB for the Grammys in order not to steal Billie's thunder? I won't be surprised if they sabotaged Gaga at Oscars, so everyone will just talk about Billie winning the Oscar 

:nicki_scream:

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 2/9/2022 at 4:33 PM, emig_09 said:

My expectations for Grammys are Traditional Pop and Collaboration. The rest will be a gift.

If they win AOTY or ROTY I-:dead:

Same, I can see the Grammys giving her the AOTY aswell, not only to celebrate Tony's career but they might also want to reward her with a GF award.

A Popster Is Born 14,779

Not some of you talking sh!t about a fraud in the Oscars snub while thinking about a potential AOTY fraud in favour of Gags

LRHMks3.gif

• lol 6

Popster to Popster 4,833

Nobody will replicate the moment when Gaga won the Oscar for Shallow. People actually cared and loved the song and loved Gaga and Bradley that night (I mean the views of that performance just tells that). Whoever wins that Oscar this year will pretty much be a non event in comparison to that.

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 18,408
On 2/9/2022 at 3:40 PM, little legend said:

I thought i was totally ok with Oscar snub but .....

I don't believe at Oscar's voting:nicki_scream: 

They are frauds :nicki_scream:

Ugly giant rat-slug frauds:nicki_scream: 

After the Sound of Music,TIHTY and Shallow performance , after her amazing work at A Star Is Born and House of Gucci , this is how you treat a living legend?:nicki_scream: 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95202e0cee7c21f3b0eac

Please, add the word „propaganda”.

:icant:

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • lol 2