Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 1/24/2022 at 6:01 PM, Adarsh said:

I would say the opposite lol. I hope she quits making pop music and focuses on her acting career. She doesn’t need to satisfy fans anymore. She has so much more to offer.

In my opinion, I just hope she does whatever she wants, she should not stop doing pop music if that's what she actually wants (which I think its what she wanted with Chromatica if you actually checked her interviews, she was rellying on pop music to heal her depression during that time and not just to satisfy the fans). She can do both

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 11,572
On 1/24/2022 at 5:22 PM, Dean of Clownmatica said:

Who eats polish and italian sausages raw? You guys should cook them, this ain't sushi:arguega:

Never tried Italian sausages but with polish I can tell, I had raw and coocked and fried sausages many times. Depends on your taste :excuseme:

A Popster Is Born 11,572
On 1/24/2022 at 5:26 PM, PanPikus said:

Never tried Italian sausages but with polish I can tell, I had raw and coocked and fried sausages many times. Depends on your taste :excuseme:

Obviously they're smoked. But that still somehow makes them raw, right? :whatga:

A Popster Is Born 16,838

I am a music fan first and foremost and Gaga's music made me a stan so i can't even imagine myself saying she should quit music just because of the numbers :icant:

I just want her to put whatever music she wants to make and show some passion and interest in it.. plus of course VISUALS :enigma:

• thanks 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 16,838
On 1/24/2022 at 11:35 PM, GucciOreos said:

Angels Like You should have been a 10 week #1 :giveup:

Plastic Hearts streams are pretty impressive for a non-single without a MV - 105M

Plastic Hearts is my no.1 song from the album :giveup:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 41,858
On 1/24/2022 at 4:26 PM, PanPikus said:

interesting

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,572
On 1/24/2022 at 5:35 PM, Delusional said:

This thread is gross

I know right? Those nasty posts about Bi*b*r need to stop :lesson:

On 1/24/2022 at 5:40 PM, BenG said:

interesting

I needed to stay on topic somehow :jailga:

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 11,572
On 1/24/2022 at 5:59 PM, Adarsh said:

The way Gaga gets special treatment from Variety because everyone that works there is a little monster :applause:

Also, did you spot a familiar face in this frame? :gaycat:

We won :oscar:

• yaas, gaga 3