Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 44,745
On 1/22/2022 at 9:42 PM, Andreu said:

Him writing a megasmash (TKL & Bieber's Stay) made the label invest in him again kinda like with Mike Posner got a second chance after Sugar etc

TKL? 

When label invests in Gaga again after NOBTR smashes :delulu_bird:

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
On 1/22/2022 at 10:47 PM, Doncho said:

Just got back from y vacations and I finally had my "Call me by your name" moment :darkmode:

Hide contents

I was there with my parents, but I hooked up with a guy that was twice my age (Im 28, he was 56). We met 3 times. First time in his garage while his wife was home. And the 3rd time it was in the woods :darkmode: The way I WON :darkmode:

Anyway cant wait to see Godga slay the red carpet for Critics Choice, BAFTAs, SAGs, Oscars and Grammys :arguega:

unpopular opinion but: poor wife :katy:

• paws up 2
  • hugs 1
  • sad 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,846
On 1/22/2022 at 8:29 PM, corvus albus said:

I just watched HoG and it was a magical experience.

The sex scene is overhyped though :peacega:

Yep! I actually laughed during the sex scene because it looked ridiculous :nickiha:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,838
On 1/23/2022 at 2:14 PM, FRANZGA said:

:bunny:45minutes to go

i don't know if it's the reviews that set my expectation but

i fvcking love the movie, stomped on ASIB for me.. i mean it entertained me more

it's FABULOUS and i love the marriage and family drama as well.. it's long but entertaining, campy and eye-candy.. i honestly don't have any problem with the editing unlike the messy transitions in ASIB.. My problem is sometimes i don't get what they're talking about because of their accents (Jared's accent is the worst) and there are times when Adam doesn't have one.

i loved all of their performances but it's Al Pacino and Jack Huston who stood out for me.. Gaga is a fvcking movie star and she did an amazing job, it's fvckin different from Ally and the Countess :giveup: however, I don't know if it's worth the trophy but she deserves to be nomd

Edited by FRANZGA
  • paws up 2
  • love 5

Pop-a-911-ster 31,828

Future Nostalgia (The Moonlight Edition)” has surpassed 7.5 Billion streams on Spotify! — It’s the 9th most-streamed album on the platform in history, making Dua Lipa the first female artist with 2 albums to reach this milestone.

Legend :talent:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,745
On 1/23/2022 at 11:34 AM, Miaou said:

Future Nostalgia (The Moonlight Edition)” has surpassed 7.5 Billion streams on Spotify! — It’s the 9th most-streamed playlist on the platform in history, making Dua Lipa the first female artist with 2 playlists to reach this milestone.

Legend :talent:

:applause:

• lol 3