Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Moderator 17,129
On 1/19/2022 at 7:19 PM, GucciOreos said:

I have a feeling LG7 0.1 aka the scrapped edition will be somehow related to nature 

Tons of songs like Babylon with Gaga describing a mythical, peaceful and ethereal space while dancing like crazy?

Count me in :tea:

• yaas, gaga 3

Popster for Sale 44,884
On 1/19/2022 at 6:21 PM, corvus albus said:

Tons of songs like Babylon with Gaga describing a mythical, peaceful and ethereal space while dancing like crazy?

Count me in :tea:

can't wait for 2054 when Gaga scrapped albums are released 

Popster for Sale 44,884

the way I forgot Levitating has 2 remixes, one of them with literally two legends Madonna and Missy Elliot and the other one with one of the hottest things in rap at the time, and then 3 entire music videos :icant:

it paid off though :applause:

Edited by GucciOreos

A Popster Is Born 18,439
On 1/19/2022 at 9:06 PM, Delusional said:

It’s literally just my own pure speculation on what might’ve happened due to her and Dan having strict deadlines during the making of SOUR that’s it 

I understand your point but they did manage the era well. Olivia overworked or not, it was still successful and the biggest female debut since The Fame :bigbird:???

I know, I got that actually but it’s not a well managed era if an artist is overworked. There’s no other way around it. 

Edited by DonnieDarko

Moderator 17,129
On 1/19/2022 at 8:47 PM, Delusional said:

They managed SOUR era well but something tells me they overworked her a bit.

Overworked? From how I see the era, this is nowhere near the schedule a popstar around 2010 had. I don't think that she has been overworked tbh.