Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 41,784
On 1/17/2022 at 1:14 PM, little legend said:

Daily views:

G.U.Y. 26k

-------BARRIER------

Stupid Love 23k 

This is lowkey tragic, no matter how you spin it :rip:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,921
x3

I hope that Gaga one day will perform Always Remember Us This Way, I'll Never Love Again and Is That Alright. 

It's a shame that she has yet to perform these masterpieces. 

I am sure that she doesn't want to perform these songs because in her mind these are Ally's songs from ASIB and not hers.:icant: That's so so stupid. 

I really hope i am wrong and she realizes that these are her songs and everyone from the fans to the GP want to hear them on her shows. You have these timeless classics, don't ignore them:nicki_scream:

Moderator 17,110
On 1/17/2022 at 2:25 PM, GucciOreos said:

Then A-Yo and MR came out, and I was so confused as to why they would choose PI :icant: 

Everybody I knew, that I played the songs at least, said that these two songs were so much better than PI and most even preferred A-YO. People liked the aesthetic of the Apple A-Yo ad as well :fall:

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,641
On 1/17/2022 at 1:37 PM, corvus albus said:

Everybody I knew, that I played the songs at least, said that these two songs were so much better than PI and most even preferred A-YO. People liked the aesthetic of the Apple A-Yo ad as well :fall:

same here :peacega:

Popster for Sale 41,784
On 1/17/2022 at 1:41 PM, Fame Romance said:

I hope Gaga attends the major awards this season

If the Grammys happen early April then maybe she'll attend as she's definitively not gonna miss the Oscars and both ceremonies are in LA

Aren't the Grammys rumoured to be moved to Vegas?

Popster for Sale 41,784
On 1/17/2022 at 1:37 PM, corvus albus said:

And Bobé said "Let's reuse it for the MR video!"

Popster for Sale 44,641
On 1/17/2022 at 1:44 PM, BenG said:

And Bobé said "Let's reuse it for the MR video!"

The MR video would be so much better if it was just the AM add tbh 

An Adele/TEOG teas 

It's the only part in the video that looks clean and professional 

Edited by GucciOreos

Popster for Sale 41,784
On 1/17/2022 at 1:50 PM, GucciOreos said:

The MR video would be so much better if it was just the AM add tbh 

An Adele/TEOG teas 

It's the only part in the video that looks clean and professional 

6a0beb2d20a7556fa02b3a0b1dd84c01_w200.gi

Popster for Sale 44,641
On 1/17/2022 at 2:02 PM, Gagacharts said:

Gaga is currently outstreaming all of them.

when Top Gun song comes this year and she leaps to #6 :applause:

streaming poison did that

let's hope Bey doesn't release an album though 

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 1/17/2022 at 3:33 PM, little legend said:

I am sure that she doesn't want to perform these songs because in her mind these are Ally's songs from ASIB and not hers.:icant: That's so so stupid. 

Then why does she perform Shallow then? I'm sure she's going to perform ARUTW at some point (maybe not INLA because Its too emotional and she lost Sonya while performing that song on the set soo) people said she'll never perform her older songs like DITD, The Fame, Scheiße and her ARTPOP songs and yet she did. I'm pretty sure she's going to change the Enigma setlist so who knows

Pop-a-911-ster 28,921
x3
On 1/17/2022 at 3:12 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Then why does she perform Shallow then? I'm sure she's going to perform ARUTW at some point (maybe not INLA because Its too emotional and she lost Sonya while performing that song on the set soo) people said she'll never perform her older songs like DITD, The Fame, Scheiße and her ARTPOP songs and yet she did. I'm pretty sure she's going to change the Enigma setlist so who knows

I'm pretty sure she obligated to promote it since it's her new signature hit , otherwise she wouldn't promote it. I can understand if she doesn't want to sing INLA but i really hope she will perform ARUTW in her next shows/tour