Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 31,705

5M views for the last single of Katy in 6 days :talent:

amazing for Katy’s standard especially with 40M followers 

:talent::talent::talent:

maybe she will cross 9M views in 2 weeks and finally match 911’s views during its first 24 hours 

:applause:

• sad 1
  • lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 28,920
x3
On 1/17/2022 at 1:04 PM, little legend said:

350m:applause: 

Still it should be at least at 500m-600m by now but ok.

The BOTs still being pressed at the comments:icant: Don't they realize that saying that Butters is the best song of the year and deserved the Grammy make them look like tasteless rats with no functional brain?:icant:

Did you @Bakugo just commented on a post on YouTube under my own comment? On Rain On Me video? 

emperor_dim is my account. 

Guys go to ROM video and start defending Gaga and drag these BOT-RATs fans

Pop-a-911-ster 28,920
x3
On 1/17/2022 at 1:46 PM, GucciOreos said:

let's see... not looking good so far :icant:

249 -42 512,709

8m in two weeks is amazing for her standards. 

I am pretty sure that it can surpass 30m in 10years. Amazing for her standards:applause:

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 1/17/2022 at 11:56 AM, Thrasher said:

Only 2 arena shows and not even in London (and Joanne didn’t chart that week)

I remember this because she cancelled the London show (where I was supposed to go) the day before :toofunny:

:fall:

BONUS:

plastic hearts 25 weeks (only 2 singles same amount of radio support as Chromatica)

• sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,920
x3

If we combined all the versions(official+unofficial) of these songs on YouTube , we have: 

Shallow 3,5b+ views:applause:

I'll Never Love Again almost 1b views :applause:

Always Remember Us This Way almost 1b views :applause: 

Stupid Love almost the 1/20th of Shallow views:applause:

Edited by little legend
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,920
x3

Fun fact: 

There are currently 20 videos on Gaga's YouTube channel that are gaining more than Gaga's latest lead single:rip:

Daily views:

G.U.Y. 26k

-------BARRIER------

Stupid Love 23k 

• lol 5

Pop-a-911-ster 28,920
x3

Perfect Illusion even though i love this song so much , is an absolutely bomb 

Doing 13k views per day 

SL doing 23k views per day. 

I didn't post this in order to drag the songs but only to understand what went wrong with these eras. They choose the wrong lead singles and not only that but they just released a new LEAD SINGLE, then released a very low budget music video and then they never promoted it again and just let them die. 

Lead singles are crucial for a new era. How her team was so useless not once but twice and in fact in her latest two solo pop albums and they destroyed the Lead Single era? Next they were running to save the eras but the damage of the miss planning of the lead single was huge. Sometimes her team is so bad I can't:awkney:

Edited by little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 31,705
On 1/17/2022 at 2:08 PM, little legend said:

Always Remember Us This Way has 670m views on YouTube from the official video+ audio and plus an unofficial lyric video. (350m+210m+110m) 

:applause::applause::applause:

You forgot another unofficial lyric video at 105M views too :rip:

So 775M views :rip:

• shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
On 1/17/2022 at 2:08 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

BONUS:

plastic hearts 25 weeks (only 2 singles same amount of radio support as Chromatica)

With a bigger and way more promoted 1st solo singer and a collab with a much bigger artist (in 2020 and in the uk) tho

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,705
On 1/17/2022 at 2:18 PM, little legend said:

Doing 13k views per day 

SL doing 23k views per day. 

I didn't post this in order to drag the songs but only to understand what went wrong with these eras. They choose the wrong lead singles and not only that but they just released a new LEAD SINGLE, then released a very low budget music video and then they never promoted it again and just let them die. 

Lead singles are crucial for a new era. How her team was so useless not once but twice and in fact in her latest two solo pop albums and they destroyed the Lead Single era? Next they were running to save the eras but the damaged of the miss planning of the lead single was huge. Sometimes her team is so bad I can't:awkney:

We been knew her commercial team is tragic 

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,631
On 1/17/2022 at 1:08 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

BONUS:

Wasn't Angels Like You a single? I remember it being added to TTH or sumn

Anyway, UK was the best market for Plastic Hearts and even then it might have more longevity but it peaked at #4 so in units they're probably close, no? 

There were so many similarities in these two eras: two singles, second single with a current pop girl, critically acclaimed, giving the fans what they want, little promotion. For Miley it could have been the beggining of an upward spiral but I fear she's waiting too long...

Pop-a-911-ster 28,920
x3
On 1/17/2022 at 2:18 PM, Miaou said:

You forgot another unofficial lyric video at 105M views too :rip:

So 775M views :rip:

A smash:applause: 

One of her best songs:applause:

A modern classic that even if Gaga and her team let it die , it was so good that became a hit:applause:

I am sure Gaga and her team still have nightmares because they hate everything that is successful:applause:

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,631
On 1/17/2022 at 1:18 PM, little legend said:

Doing 13k views per day 

I remember being so excited for #LG5 lead single and then came Perfect Illusion and I sort of tried to force myself to like it but just couldn't :toofunny: Then it bombed harder than any other Gaga single and I thought it was over for her in the mainstream :rip:

Then A-Yo and MR came out, and I was so confused as to why they would choose PI :icant: 

• sad 1