Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 1/9/2022 at 2:34 PM, Doncho said:

She loves us. She just hates being a pop star and promoting dance music wbk :bebe:

I wish she still kept it up like in 2008-2012 😭😭

But yeah, i agree. 

Y'all can tell, Gaga is the Queen of Missed Opportunities lol :bebe:

• hugs 1

On 1/9/2022 at 2:35 PM, donatellab said:

If she announces the top gun song tomorrow then I’m gonna make an OF account :mess:

Guys!!! This is confirmation that Gaga is, indeed, announcing the Top Gun Song, The World Cup Song AND SHE'S LEAVING HAUS LABS BEHIND!! Why would Miss Sarah have to create an OF account if she wasn't going jobless? Think about it.

donatellab

• lol 6

Pop-a-911-ster 22,852
On 1/9/2022 at 3:42 PM, Ms I am a local said:

Guys!!! This is confirmation that Gaga is, indeed, announcing the Top Gun Song, The World Cup Song AND SHE'S LEAVING HAUS LABS BEHIND!! Why would Miss Sarah have to create an OF account if she wasn't going jobless? Think about it.

donatellab

eye- :dead:

we just witnessed a murder in the Charts Thread :dead:

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,947
On 1/9/2022 at 2:39 PM, Mario44 said:

she would surely be dead if she kept up like this :katy: but yeah something in between would have been good

we went from EVERYTHING to some things happening during the same week and then nothing for months

• love 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 1/9/2022 at 2:45 PM, ViviLittleM said:

she would surely be dead if she kept up like this :katy: but yeah something in between would have been good

we went from EVERYTHING to some things happening during the same week and then nothing for months

True 😔

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 1/9/2022 at 1:25 PM, PanPikus said:

Ok but who's doing the World Cup song this year? Where is our rumor that it’s GahGah? :billie:

Yesss if Gaga does a World Cup song it would be awesome! 

Edited by Mario44

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 1/9/2022 at 3:39 PM, Mario44 said:

Her team literally f*cked up her health back then by thinking that she can do hundreds and other hundreds of shows (actually not thinking but just forcing her for $$$). I remember when she came in Romania back in 2012, when she was on stage she was feeling like she would pass out any time, she didn't but she started vomiting in the middle of the show, 2 ambulances came after her to check what was wrong with her (I was at that show and I was very worried). I feel bad for saying this but if it wasn't for her hip being the one with the problem, then I fear something even worse could have happened to her.

• paws up 1
  • love 2

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 1/9/2022 at 2:49 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Her team literally f*cked up her health back then by thinking that she can do hundreds and other hundreds of shows (actually not thinking but just forcing her for $$$). I remember when she came in Romania back in 2012, when she was on stage she was feeling like she would pass out any time, she didn't but she started vomiting in the middle of the show, 2 ambulances came after her to check what was wrong with her (I was at that show and I was very worried). I feel bad for saying this but if it wasn't for her hip being the one with the problem, then I fear something even worse could have happened to her.

Its so sad and true as well. Her team is just trash. I feel bad for her and what happened to her at that time 😭💔

The Fame Popster 290
On 1/9/2022 at 2:18 PM, Doncho said:

She already did that :icant:

Chromatica Ball was like 6 dates anyway... she should cancel it for good

I still have faith that those dates will happen this year :bradley:

• lol 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 18,595
On 1/9/2022 at 2:51 PM, Mario44 said:

Its so sad and true as well. Her team is just trash. I feel bad for her and what happened to her at that time 😭💔

Her team WAS trash back then, nowadays she’s doing exactly what her mental and physical health allows her to do.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • love 4

Pop-a-911-ster 39,611

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1T2tTnZl0hgCyGxTWY9clu8yaHdwyRZpOVe0mXD7OY6E/edit?usp=sharing

Updated to reflect updated RT & MC scores in addition to total box office amounts and Penelope's NSFC win yesterday.

****REMEMBER GLOBE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED AROUND 9PM EST TONIGHT (ABOUT 12 HOURS AWAY)

lady gaga GIF by Variety

• paws up 1
  • love 2

Popster for Sale 41,999
On 1/9/2022 at 2:38 PM, PanPikus said:

What if she would sing Burqa? :ohhh:

And releases it with ARTPOP Act II.

“Burqa (Aura) [Work Tape] (From The Koons Ball)”

:darkmode:

On 1/9/2022 at 4:13 PM, Delusional said:

After Hours Day 2

Global - 42,960,115 -27.2%
US - 16,986,452 -31.7%
Total global streams - 102,016,271
Total US streams - 41,884,014

Dawn FM Day 2

Global - 42,370,912 -28.7%
US - 15,424,886 -30.2%
Total global streams - 101,875,955
Total US streams - 37,515,355

“Performing on par with After Hours, the US total is a bit smaller but it also had a better percentage drop in the US than After Hours. All things considered this is a great performance, especially when you remember that this doesn't have a Blinding Lights smashing along with the album.

Due to the original Take My Breath not being included in the album, it is missing out on 863,202 which would bring the global total to 43,234,114 and 102,739,15, a higher total than After Hours.”

extremely stable which is a very good sign :abel_glow: