Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Moderator 17,147
On 1/8/2022 at 11:46 PM, DonnieDarko said:

In the last month *apparently*, which would allow him to enter without being vaccinated. 

Even if it were true that he had COVID, the rule, that unvaccinated people can enter Australia when they previously had COVID, only applies to Australians but not to foreigners.

Deactivated 14,311
On 1/9/2022 at 6:35 PM, corvus albus said:

Even if it were true that he had COVID, the rule, that unvaccinated people can enter Australia when they previously had COVID, only applies to Australians but not to foreigners.

I stand by my government’s intentions in sending him back! He was coaxed By Tennis Australia (non-government) to come to Australia. He needs to shut up. Get vaxxinated or prove why he can’t be. Pretty simple concepts. 

Number 1 player status does not exempt you from covid restrictions. Over Novax! 

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 18,595
On 1/9/2022 at 9:05 AM, corvus albus said:

Yeah, I misworded and misunderstood the initial reports it seems. I meant Tennis Australia that allowed him to participate after he provided the paperwork and then he was refused to be let it by the gov. 

On 1/9/2022 at 9:16 AM, Bakugo said:

I stand by my government’s intentions in sending him back! He was coaxed By Tennis Australia (non-government) to come to Australia. He needs to shut up. Get vaxxinated or prove why he can’t be. Pretty simple concepts. 

Number 1 player status does not exempt you from covid restrictions. Over Novax! 

Exactly this. Enough already. He can always leave and go home, but nope. He knows very what’s going on right now and he will try to use it once he gets the green light and I sadly think he will get one. He’s such an attention seeking and victim playing drama queen.

Edited by DonnieDarko

Popster to Popster 2,979

Top female albums that got the most streams in the last week in Italy.

#1 Adele - 30

#2 Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia

#3 Doja Cat - Planet Her

#4 Olivia Rodrigo - Sour

#5 Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever

#6 Dua Lipa - Dua Lipa

#7 Adele - 21

#8 Taylor Swift - RED (TV)

#9 Adele - 25

#10 Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster

#11 Billie Eilish - When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?

#12 Katy Perry - Teenage Dream

#13 Lady Gaga - A Star is Born soundtrack

#14 Mariah Carey - Marry Christmas

#15 Billie Eilish - Don't smile at me

• paws up 8

Popster to Popster 2,979

Furthermore, the sales figures of the albums for 2021 in Italy have been made public. A Star is Born ranks # 10 among female albums with 20,270 copies sold in 2021 (this chart also includes Italian artists, and many have released great albums this year, so this is huge). 20,000+ copies in Italy are equivalent to about 400,000 copies in the USA.

• paws up 10
  • yaas, gaga 1

Deactivated 14,311
On 1/9/2022 at 6:55 PM, DonnieDarko said:

He’s such an attention seeking and victim playing drama queen.

He is politicising something that was his own doing… and damaging international relations along the way.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,852

there’s no way Gaga will talk about new music plans tomorrow, it will most likely be very slight mention of "i am always working" or "i’d like to play in a rom com now" :mess:

the chromatica era has given me trust issues :mess:

edit: i just watched the clip and she says "I do have something in mind" yeah hunny is definitely dreaming about a new movie role :mess:

Edited by donatellab
  • paws up 2

Popster for Sale 45,030
On 1/9/2022 at 9:56 AM, donatellab said:

there’s no way Gaga will talk about new music plans tomorrow, it will most likely be very slight mention of "i am always working" or "i’d like to play in a rom com now" :mess:

the chromatica era has given me trust issues :mess:

this is the most likely scenario but since in the last few interviews she was talking about how she still couldnt talk about future projects this is an improvement anyways

• paws up 1