Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 39,616
On 1/8/2022 at 1:25 PM, emig_09 said:

The 5th spot is Kidman or Chastain imo. Gaga's is top 3. If Cruz rises, K or C are done. We'll see what happens tomorrow night and if, this time, GG means something.

On 1/8/2022 at 1:28 PM, LGMonster95 said:

I don't see Gaga missing out on SAG at all. The ones in danger here is Kidman (who has been underperforming in this award season) and also Olivia who has got nominations but no important wins as far as I know. Gaga missed out on these other groups (who let's be honest, there's just a couple of these critic awards that actually matters) but she also won an important award aswell so It's not like she faded out that much. It's a tight fight and I don't think things will be clear untill we actually find out the Oscar nominations

Yeah I respect both yalls opinion! It’s such a crazy tight race this year! SAG will tell us a lot! Here’s hoping we’re all celebrating Wednesday morning and maybe even tomorrow with another globe win

Lady Gaga Lol GIF by Golden Globes

• love 1

Popster for Sale 45,043
On 1/8/2022 at 6:29 PM, Miaou said:

Don't Look Up already the 3rd most viewed movie of all time on Netflix

The GP has spoken 

politicians better change their way NOW to manage economy/consumption and mostly ACT against the biggest crisis of our generation 

Is watching movies an effective way to get politicans to do things? 

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 11,616
On 1/8/2022 at 7:29 PM, Miaou said:

Don't Look Up already the 3rd most viewed movie of all time on Netflix

The GP has spoken 

politicians better change their way NOW to manage economy/consumption and mostly ACT against the biggest crisis of our generation 

What is #1 and #2? 

Pop-a-911-ster 31,986
On 1/8/2022 at 7:36 PM, GucciOreos said:

Is watching movies an effective way to get politicans to do things? 

I hope 

a movie can touch anyone 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 1/8/2022 at 8:32 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Yeah I respect both yalls opinion! It’s such a crazy tight race this year! SAG will tell us a lot! Here’s hoping we’re all celebrating Wednesday morning and maybe even tomorrow with another globe win

Lady Gaga Lol GIF by Golden Globes

No matter what happens I wont be mad either way, yeah It's going to be unfortunate if she somehow misses the Oscar nomination (which I don't think so) but her performance/achievements is something to be really proud about. One thing that I wont accept is people being stupid and laugh in her face if she misses out instead of praising her for doing sooo much with only her 2nd movie role.

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster for Sale 57,535

Spotify January 7th (Friday):

The Fame(Monster) 3 393 319 887 2 215 714
A Star Is Born : 4 027 923 850 1 887 771
Chromatica : 1 862 766 516 993 273
Born This Way : 1 192 841 161 652 827
Joanne : 1 312 930 017 418 448
ARTPOP : 850 360 584 310 309
Dawn of Chromatica : 52 774 644 103 725
Cheek to Cheek: 131 797 779 49 201
Love For Sale : 21 685 502 61 797
  • paws up 10

A Popster Is Born 13,486
On 1/8/2022 at 11:47 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

This was to be expected BUT expect more people to drop Gaga for Cruz following today, Gaga being absent at pretty much the last 8-9 critics group and Cruz picking up a lot of wins and noms in LA/NSFC is NOT helping Gaga let me tell you

if she misses SAG Gaga is done in the Oscar race :enigma:

I can’t remember any actress that was snubbed by both the Critics Choice and the Golden Globes but went on to be nominated at the SAGs

Edit: I researched and found Amy Adams and Emily Blunt but they are insanely popular in the industry. I don’t think Penélope can snag a nom for a foreign language film. 

Edited by Adarsh

Popster for Sale 42,004
On 1/8/2022 at 8:27 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Everytime i use YouTube to put music during my shower and you can be sure whatever music I’m playing first… next there are all Taylor Swift songs ☠️ The payola is real

Try signing out of your Google account and use private/incognito mode

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 57,535

Wait not me realizing that Mariah's huge classic Without You is a cover :rip:

Also she delivered that song and Hero in the same album, no wonder why Music Box was so huge :rip:

Both probably the most non-Xmas globally known songs of her career :rip:

Popster for Sale 45,043
On 1/8/2022 at 8:49 PM, Fame Romance said:

Wait not me realizing that Mariah's huge classic Without You is a cover :rip:

Also she delivered that song and Hero in the same album, no wonder why Music Box was so huge :rip:

Both probably the most non-Xmas globally known songs of her career :rip:

a classic :applause:

• lol 4

Popster for Sale 57,535
On 1/8/2022 at 9:51 PM, GucciOreos said:

a classic :applause:

Lmfao :lmao:

The way both songs are such singing contest classics, the OG Shallow/INLA collapse :cm:

Mariah really embodied the song with her vocals, an I Will Always Love You tease :talent:

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 1