Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 27,309
On 12/29/2021 at 3:23 PM, Nemanja said:

DOC is remix album, L4S is album full of covers....for me thats not new music...they won awards? what they won? 

being so negative to Gaga all the time is not funny... :arguega:

Edited by emig_09

On 12/29/2021 at 7:26 PM, zoldyck said:

what if they are remix album or covers.

Free Woman, Replay, Alice, Babylon, lets do it, love 4 sale, night and day and many more on both albums are better than this new Katy song. 

where i said thise albums are bad? or that katy song is better? i dont know why you mention that. For me new music is something new(i dont count rmx or covers in that), thats my opinion...i didnt say anything is bad in this albums. .what is wrong with some of you, jesus. you obsessively aggressively defending her when no one is attacking her. And Alice and Babylon are maybe her best songs

Edited by Nemanja

Pop-a-911-ster 30,432

I personally loved both DoC (even tho it kinda came and went even for me) and LFS but you guys need to stop pretending everyone (or anyone) will find them nearly exciting as anew album of original music... it's great, definitely better than nothing and I loved both, but it's not the same.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 2

On 12/29/2021 at 11:40 PM, Nemanja said:

where i said thise albums are bad? or that katy song is better? i dont know why you mention that. For me new music is something new(i dont count rmx or covers in that), thats my opinion...i didnt say anything is bad in this albums. .what is wrong with some of you, jesus. you obsessively aggressively defending her when no one is attacking her. And Alice and Babylon are maybe her best songs

Then let me change the question why does it even matter it they are new or not?

You enjoy the material or not? Its the only thing that should matter.

and "at least they have some new music" is such a weird take. When Gaga has released 6 studio albums, a soundtrack and Katy has what like 4 studio albums.

Suddenly Katy who is like the most laziest pop girl after Adele, releases a song means Gaga should release too? Like what is wrong with you if someone releases a new song you guys acts like Gaga has treated us like Navy.... 

• thanks 1

On 12/29/2021 at 7:47 PM, zoldyck said:

Then let me change the question why does it even matter it they are new or not?

You enjoy the material or not? Its the only thing that should matter.

and "at least they have some new music" is such a weird take. When Gaga has released 6 studio albums, a soundtrack and Katy has what like 4 studio albums.

Suddenly Katy who is like the most laziest pop girl after Adele, releases a song means Gaga should release too? Like what is wrong with you if someone releases a new song you guys acts like Gaga has treated us like Navy.... 

On 12/29/2021 at 7:44 PM, Andreu said:

I personally loved both DoC (even tho it kinda came and went even for me) and LFS but you guys need to stop pretending everyone (or anyone) will find them nearly exciting as anew album of original music... it's great, definitely better than nothing and I loved both, but it's not the same.

On 12/29/2021 at 11:52 PM, Nemanja said:

And again you are not going to have new song every month, new song every year, new song every times Katy releases a song. It is normal. 

Every fanbase has their "new" music, eventually. Unless they are Navy.

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 13,485
On 12/30/2021 at 12:26 AM, zoldyck said:

And again you are not going to have new song every month, new song every year, new song every times Katy releases a song. It is normal. 

Exactly lol why do we expect Gaga to release a song each time someone else does? I don’t think any other fanbase thinks like this :icant:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

On 12/29/2021 at 7:56 PM, zoldyck said:

On 12/29/2021 at 8:01 PM, Adarsh said:

Exactly lol why do we expect Gaga to release a song each time someone else does? I don’t think any other fanbase thinks like this :icant:

This is yours thinking not mine...i never said that or think something like that...and you two need to stop overreacting and talking nonsense no one said

A Popster Is Born 13,485
On 12/30/2021 at 12:48 AM, Nemanja said:

This is yours thinking not mine...i never said that or think something like that...and you two need to stop overreacting and talking nonsense no one said

Okay :icant:

Popster This Way 873

UK tv today:

• "A Star Is Born" is airing on BBC One at 9:00 pm 
  • "Lady Gaga at the BBC"  (a collection of Lady Gaga's appearances on a selection of BBC programmes) is airing on BBC Two at 11:20 pm 

Is Shallow re-entering UK's Top 100? Let's see :ally:

• paws up 4
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 6