Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 3/30/2022 at 7:49 PM, Fame Romance said:

Artists I wouldn't mind winning over Gaga categories:

ROTY: Bruno

Music Video: Lil Nas X

Pop Duo: Doja Cat x SZA

Traditional Pop Vocal Album: Dolly Parton

AOTY: Billie

Well, that looks depressing. Imagine if we’ll end up like this.

:icant:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 11,543
On 3/30/2022 at 7:15 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Jay-Z is not Tony Bennett aka a legendary and very respected JAZZ singer who has alzheimers and got retired that year, It's not the same thing.

And tell me what exactly being retired, respected singer with neurologic disease have to do with winning Grammys? They should give all the awards cause he's ill? I want to know what logic is this? 

Somehow you get mad over my harmless joke for not believing in this project winning and you say there are clearly good signs for it to win, but you think there are 40% chances :nickiha:

Popster for Sale 57,181
On 3/30/2022 at 6:46 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Good morning !

#7 Poker Face (+1)
—-BARRIER——-
#12 No Time To Die 
#91 Be Alive (-32)

PF deserved the BOS award :billiecat:

B-b-but Oscar performance = #1 on the Hot 100

What happened?

848278450_newpoppaprofile.thumb.jpg.bf16fe97e1f98a0d1ce3e81e3256b35a.jpg

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 3/30/2022 at 8:54 PM, PanPikus said:

And tell me what exactly being retired, respected singer with neurologic disease have to do with winning Grammys? They should give all the awards cause he's ill? I want to know what logic is this? 

Somehow you get mad over my harmless joke for not believing in this project winning and you say there are clearly good signs for it to win, but you think there are 40% chances :nickiha:

Well isn't that what most of you say about why L4S got where it is with its nominations and so on? Your post didn't really sounded like a joke but whatever. 40% is still a good chance, It just isn't the 1st choice.

Popster for Sale 57,181
On 3/30/2022 at 8:09 PM, corvus albus said:

This is not a drill! It's real! :shine:

I hope with all my heart she's performing but they literally just listed the AOTY nominees that haven't been announced to perform

1739599258_AvaProfil.thumb.jpg.74aa3aa6878bc888047e265a45759476.jpg

As she's been attending all these events she'll probably just attend

Moderator 17,112
On 3/30/2022 at 7:16 PM, Fame Romance said:

I hope with all my heart she's performing but they literally just listed the AOTY nominees that haven't been announced to perform

1739599258_AvaProfil.thumb.jpg.74aa3aa6878bc888047e265a45759476.jpg

As she's been attending all these events she'll probably just attend

She gave out the most important award at the Oscars :pray:

That means she'll perform for music's biggest night

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108

I don't see her performing since the goodbye of Tony on stage was that CBS Special right?

Maybe a solo performance? I don't think so...

It wasn’t the commercial blockbuster or critics’ favorite that Sour or Montero was, but you can bet plenty will be pulling for Love For Sale. The set is assumed to be the final for Bennett, one of the most beloved singers of the past century — and sentimental voters who see the AOTY competition from today’s biggest stars as being largely interchangeable may instead opt to reward his lifetime of work with a win here, which would likely turn the entire night into a well-earned Bennett lovefest.

https://www.billboard.com/music/awards/grammys-biggest-night-olivia-rodrigo-1235051102/

• paws up 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 13,395
On 3/30/2022 at 11:53 PM, emig_09 said:

I don't see her performing since the goodbye of Tony on stage was that CBS Special right?

Maybe a solo performance? I don't think so...

It’s going to be a Tony tribute. That makes all the sense in the world.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 3/30/2022 at 3:28 PM, Adarsh said:

It’s going to be a Tony tribute. That makes all the sense in the world.

This sounds really good tbh

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 13,395
On 3/31/2022 at 12:00 AM, emig_09 said:

This sounds really good tbh

I hope she performs “Do I love you”. It has the potential of being one of her most beautiful performances ever.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,264
On 3/30/2022 at 2:31 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

:katy: 

Rage and TRAUMAAAA

yall have no idea how accurate this video is for me when I think the Oscar nomination morning :rip: just like GOT endings and doing Daenerys dirty I will never get over this in my brain and heart I just know it…ugh HAHAHAHAHA it makes me laugh 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1
  • lol 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 3/30/2022 at 3:35 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:
Rage and TRAUMAAAA

yall have no idea how accurate this video is for me when I think the Oscar nomination morning :rip: just like GOT endings and doing Daenerys dirty I will never get over this in my brain and heart I just know it…ugh HAHAHAHAHA it makes me laugh 

I thought I'd never recover from that snub but our catarsis on this site worked and really don't care now... Gaga deserved but did not happen and that's ok :laughga:

Edited by emig_09
  • paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,264
On 3/30/2022 at 2:41 PM, emig_09 said:

I thought I'd never recover from that snub but our catarsis on this site worked and really don't care now... Gaga deserved but did not happen and that's ok :laughga:

Oh yeah it’s totally okay, Gaga will be back again, that’s why I compared it to the ending of GOT, it’s something I’m totally over but when people mention GOT to me I’ll still b*ch about it…I’ve forgiven but the brain won’t let me forget 

Gaga will be back at the Academy, you can count on that! The snub may help her out in the long run when people remember it the next time they voted who knows!

Game Of Thrones Women GIF

• yaas, gaga 1