Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 41,791
On 3/30/2022 at 5:48 PM, Dean TANKEDchester said:

This Charts thread is the longest but also served the worst content era. Discuss

Awkward Dean Winchester GIF

Serving Billboard charts

Pop-a-911-ster 26,496
On 3/30/2022 at 12:55 PM, Ms I am a local said:

No, it’s the start of the final chorus “I’d rather be dry but…” and it cuts there :enigma:

Considering many people thought the lyrics are "I'd rather be drunk but", good luck booking that google search you speak of

laughing-hysterically-trying-not-to-laug

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 3/30/2022 at 5:07 PM, Doncho said:

The last time an AOTY winner didnt perform on the ceremony was in 2005. Unless they annonce Gaga in the coming days, we can say goodbye to AOTY :bebe:

Didn't we all learned something this year about stats in the acting award season? They would not have got Tony to perform at their show either way, if they want to award him, they will.

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 3/30/2022 at 5:24 PM, PanPikus said:

Yall really believed L4S had a chance to win? :icant:

What a stupid question. When a JAZZ album gets 6 nominations at the Grammy awards including other categories like ROTY and Best Engineered Album, it clearly shows that it got some strong support, especially an album of its genre. If the album only got like AOTY and Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album then we could have been sure that the AOTY nom was just a filler nom.

Moderator 17,112
On 3/30/2022 at 6:07 PM, LGMonster95 said:

What a stupid question. When a JAZZ album gets 6 nominations at the Grammy awards including other categories like ROTY and Best Engineered Album, it clearly shows that it got some strong support, especially an album of its genre. If the album only got like AOTY and Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album then we could have been sure that the AOTY nom was just a filler nom.

Jay-Z got eight nominations with his last album and got zero awards. It was one of his most criticall acclaimed albums of the year and nominated in the big three categories.

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 3/30/2022 at 8:10 PM, corvus albus said:

Jay-Z got eight nominations with his last album and got zero awards. It was one of his most criticall acclaimed albums of the year and nominated in the big three categories.

Jay-Z is not Tony Bennett aka a legendary and very respected JAZZ singer who has alzheimers and got retired that year, It's not the same thing.

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 3/30/2022 at 8:13 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Y’all we could win or lose AOTY  the chances are literally 50/50 what is so hard to understand about this, stop the drama and start the music

just stop over it GIF by Lost & Found Music Studios

I actually think we have 40% chances to win, but to laugh about people beliving in L4S's chances when the signs are clearly there for it to have a good chance is delusional.

A Popster Is Born 11,544
On 3/30/2022 at 6:34 PM, Ms I am a local said:

So, take this with a grain of salt… or two. BUT there’s a trend on TikTok that contains ROM. It only has 2 seconds of the song, but if people are interested, I guess the people can search the lyrics and find out about the song. It has around 11k videos. All of them are recent, I’m going to keep a closer look on it, to see if it goes somewhere.

ROM trend - 11,5k videos

Update: I checked a few minutes ago (about 15-25 minutes) and it had 10,4k videos, now it has 11,5k videos. Let’s see how it goes from here.

Ariana Grande Rain On Me GIF by NOW That's Music

Sis, you know it’s going nowhere :mess:

:bebe:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712
On 3/30/2022 at 7:07 PM, LGMonster95 said:

When it serves HoG BA nomination teas 

you never learn I guess 

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 3/30/2022 at 8:33 PM, Miaou said:

When it serves HoG BA nomination teas 

you never learn I guess 

It can't because its already nominated lol.

"You never learn"

What exactly "I don't learn" here? Having a strong chance doesn't mean its going to win, I have Love For Sale as a 3rd choice of winning AOTY which honestly its very accurate.