Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 39,304
On 3/30/2022 at 10:58 AM, DonnieDarko said:

There are already 21 perfomers announced 

If you count them separately yes, but Zegler, Platt, Erivo & Odom are performing together, Balvin & Maria are performing together and so are lil Nas and Harlow. There is really like 16 total performances announced, most times they have close to 20 if not more….I’m praying for one more GOOD BATCH

stevie j leaveittostevie GIF by VH1

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,379

I see Gaga not performing but attending, and I think it makes a lot of sense: she might think doing a solo performance while winning for her work with Tony is  awkward and I don't think he is going to perform at a live televised event.

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 13,398
On 3/30/2022 at 8:48 PM, Andreu said:

I see Gaga not performing but attending, and I think it makes a lot of sense: she might think doing a solo performance while winning for her work with Tony is  awkward and I don't think he is going to perform at a live televised event.

I have a very strong feeling she will do a Tony Bennett tribute. This is the perfect opportunity for it.

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,379
On 3/30/2022 at 5:32 PM, Dean of Clownmatica said:

Why does Spotify's Karaoke Classics playlist have Firework and Hot N Cold but not Shallow??? The f-

Troy carter sabotages her streaming figures 

The Fame Popster 428
On 3/30/2022 at 11:32 AM, Dean of Clownmatica said:

Why does Spotify's Karaoke Classics playlist have Firework and Hot N Cold but not Shallow??? The f-

:ohhh:

• lol 1

So, take this with a grain of salt… or two. BUT there’s a trend on TikTok that contains ROM. It only has 2 seconds of the song, but if people are interested, I guess the people can search the lyrics and find out about the song. It has around 11k videos. All of them are recent, I’m going to keep a closer look on it, to see if it goes somewhere.

ROM trend - 11,5k videos

Update: I checked a few minutes ago (about 15-25 minutes) and it had 10,4k videos, now it has 11,5k videos. Let’s see how it goes from here.

Ariana Grande Rain On Me GIF by NOW That's Music

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • paws up 5
  • love 2