Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 41,994
On 3/29/2022 at 2:50 PM, GucciOreos said:

I think it's just the Top Gun theme nnnn it sounds great though

Gaga coming for Best Original Score and Best Original Song then :applause:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,862
On 3/29/2022 at 9:58 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Oh lord 😅☠️ 

Love 4 Sale happened and it's nothing but SOUTH from there :bradley:

• sad 1

Popster for Sale 45,015
On 3/29/2022 at 3:25 PM, FRANZGA said:

Where's that Gagadaily Hold My Hand Rumor Thread? :nicki_scream:

I think it was censored :rip:

I remember back when the HMH rumours first started all threads about it were being taken down 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,424

Sooooooo the official spanish chart updated and yall know what that means :darkmode:

Unsurprisingly Rosalia's record-breaking third studio album debuts #1 on both the albums and the physical sales chart :applause: We don't have exact numbers, but it went Gold just from the units from this week.

Music Video Bike GIF by ROSALÍA

Candy become's Rosalia's NINTH #1 single in spain :applause: and the second one from the Motomami era. 

Spoiler

those are her other chart toppers

Di mi nombre, Con Altura, Milionària, Yo X Ti, TKN, La Noche de Anoche, La Fama, Aute cuture.

Edited by Andreu
  • paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,424

Spanish official chart

#1 Candy 

#3 La Fama (+15) *peak #1*

#6 Saoko  (+49) *peak 5*

#7 Hentai

#11 Chicken Teriyaki (+45) *new peak*

#12 La Combi Versace

#13 Bizcochito

#15 Genís

#16 Bulerías

#18 Como un G

#19 Diablo

#20Motomami

#24 Cute

#25 Delirios 

#28 Sakura

#36 abcdefg

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 7,552
On 3/29/2022 at 1:43 PM, GucciOreos said:

I think we can all agree that calling Gaga a «hag» is downright disrespectful, and those sort of things was what people were reacting too. But so is shutting people off on discussions and saying they're childish and can't argue, are negative etc. Let's not escalate this further when it's unnecessary. 

I think this is the right call. We can discuss looks and choices and etc, of course. What we want to steer clear of being disrespectful, misogynistic, etc. People will have different gauges for what is and is not too far. Some people love a repeated joke and throwback and some find it increasingly irritating. When it comes to jokes and comments that tread the line of acceptability, how one continuously (or a group together) treat something also matters. 

The balance is hard, it won't make everyone happy, but generally not attacking people because they see something different from you and valuing how another feels about a situation is most important.

People don't get along in real life and opinions / different comfort levels divide people constantly. I don't mean to be didactic, but telling people why and how they've upset you while listening is the key. And if someone keeps upsetting you, report them and we can talk about it/to them. 

You know, be kind, be considerate and when you want to drag and fight someone cause it's getting personal - try to have a conversation and don't assume they've done something with malice. 

• love 6

Popster for Sale 45,015
On 3/29/2022 at 4:06 PM, FRANZGA said:

@little legend is spilling some tea about Top Gun Song :gunga:

based on Planet_Chromatica which is a troll insider account of his :icant:

and people are already falling for it and having meltdowns over his descriptions 

Edited by GucciOreos
  • lol 5

Pop-a-911-ster 29,943
On 3/29/2022 at 5:09 PM, GucciOreos said:

based on Planet_Chromatica which is a troll insider account of his :icant:

and people are already falling for it and having meltdowns over his descriptions 

I thought it was RideOrDie account? :arguega:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,959
On 3/29/2022 at 4:55 PM, admin said:

I think this is the right call. We can discuss looks and choices and etc, of course. What we want to steer clear of being disrespectful, misogynistic, etc. People will have different gauges for what is and is not too far. Some people love a repeated joke and throwback and some find it increasingly irritating. When it comes to jokes and comments that tread the line of acceptability, how one continuously (or a group together) treat something also matters. 

The balance is hard, it won't make everyone happy, but generally not attacking people because they see something different from you and valuing how another feels about a situation is most important.

People don't get along in real life and opinions / different comfort levels divide people constantly. I don't mean to be didactic, but telling people why and how they've upset you while listening is the key. And if someone keeps upsetting you, report them and we can talk about it/to them. 

You know, be kind, be considerate and when you want to drag and fight someone cause it's getting personal - try to have a conversation and don't assume they've done something with malice. 

You are the best admin of the world the luck we have :bradley:

• love 1