Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 45,023

ATRL user Vroom Vroom said this:

«So, Hold My Hand is not a love song, but a dramatic ballad about friendship and loss. This could be her See You Again moment. »

I don't know if they have tea or are just trolling but It'd be a pleasant surprise if this is actually the theme. 

Edited by GucciOreos
  • paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 3

ARTPOPster 1,642
On 3/28/2022 at 9:49 AM, boobatella said:

Gaga looked absolutely amazing last night and her presentating outfit was a great salute to Liza.

So sad to see so many of you always dragging her looks after she attends a show or is seen somewhere. I wonder if some of y’all are just never pleased with anything or just plain misogynes 

Yeah I stayed up late reading all the of complimentary comments about Gaga all over various socials.  Nobody mentioned or cared about what she was wearing. Then I come here. :katy:Such a shallow fanbase.

• thanks 6

A Popster Is Born 11,949
On 3/28/2022 at 11:49 AM, boobatella said:

Gaga looked absolutely amazing last night and her presentating outfit was a great salute to Liza.

So sad to see so many of you always dragging her looks after she attends a show or is seen somewhere. I wonder if some of y’all are just never pleased with anything or just plain misogynes 

You really think you did something :icant:

Gaga showed up with a reused outfit from her Vegas show. What did you expect? We were told she would go "all out" for her appearance. That doesnt mean we hate her. We just expected something more, thats it. Its not that deep

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,607
On 3/28/2022 at 11:19 AM, Doncho said:

What did you expect? 

Not for everyone to have a meltdown over an outfit choice…..:katy_pie:it’s not that deep remember? 

Edit: Maybe it’s just cause I’m older and have grown up and I’m no longer in that stan mode mindset but I can’t imagine caring so much about what a woman wears to an award show. 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,849
On 3/28/2022 at 5:53 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

It just shows you how miserable people really are in their own life. Nothing is ever good enough. Gaga could get countless praise and people would still b*ch and moan and talk about her looking “60 and botched”

Do people seriously wonder why Gaga only posts generic sh!t on Twitter? Do people seriously wonder why she doesn’t interact with fans anything on social media?

take a look in the mirror people, get out of your own misery and just enjoy life and what Gaga does. She works so f-ing hard and is such a kind person and people just drag her all the time for her looks and her choosing to post a photo of Fredric, it’s honesty disgusting.

I hate this fanbase sometimes, and I’m not lying, all some of us do is b*ch unless it’s literally perfection. Be lucky that since the start of the pandemic we’ve gotten beauty photo shoots with Haus Labs, be lucky we got Chromatica and 3 music videos, be lucky we got an album with Tony Bennett, be lucky we got another starring role in a movie that made 150M worldwide, be lucky we’re getting a tour at all 2 years later…..Beyoncé jumped on a stage for the first time in 5 f-ing years for god sake.

JUST SHUT UP AND QUIT b*chING AND BE f-ING GRATEFUL YOU GET ANYTHING

edit: If you don’t love what Gaga does anymore please just leave and let the rest of us enjoy Gaga’s art.:tea:

Thank you for this.

It’s sad to see that people are never pleased when it comes to women and their appearances. They are so used to thinking that women only exist or dress a certain way to please others – men, fans or the society in general. I think I can speak behalf of all women, when I say that whatever Gaga or women in general decide to wear or the makeup they choose, is only to please themselves, not others.

Our society is so used to misogyny, I’m only a 22 yo woman but I’ve felt so much misogyny around me. I’ve met so many men, who think women only live to please them. I’ve been called ugly so many times – if i wear makeup then I’m ugly, fake, basic, if I don’t wear makeup I’m ugly, lazy and don’t care about my appearance. Men and the society can never be pleased, and they can’t accept the fact that women choose how they look like based on their own needs and preferences. It makes me so sad to see this behaviour every time she posts, goes somewhere etc, I wouldn’t want to interact with my fans either if i was her.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • love 5

A Popster Is Born 11,949
On 3/28/2022 at 12:21 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Not for everyone to have a meltdown over an outfit choice…..:katy_pie:it’s not that deep remember? 

I didnt have a meltdown. It just felt underwhelming to me 

Pop-a-911-ster 39,607
On 3/28/2022 at 11:22 AM, Doncho said:

I didnt have a meltdown. It just felt underwhelming to me 

I wasn’t mentioning you directly, people on ATRL who call themselves fans said she looks 60 and botched and several other harsh comments. I wasn’t talking about you directly friend, you seem down to earth enough to not have a meltdown, but others….not so much

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,849
On 3/28/2022 at 6:19 PM, Doncho said:

Sorry for sharing my opinion on a public forum. 

This fanbase acts like this every time she goes somewhere, and I’m sick of these negative comments. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 1,862

I think if anything fans are just annoyed at Freddie being way-off about gaga’s appearance at the oscars :icant: saying how she’s going all out on the hair make up and outfit sets a very high expectation that was clearly not met but it was cute for the moment with Liza :enigma:

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,498

I’m hoping Lady Gaga’s next film project has a better script and a more consistent vision from the director. While I enjoyed how campy “House of Gucci” was, the film itself was not as strong as Gaga’s performance. It was average. I’m hoping she works with Guillermo del Toro or even Bradley Cooper again. Maybe the “Cabaret” rumors really are true.

• paws up 4

Popster for Sale 41,997
On 3/28/2022 at 5:17 PM, ConnorFilm said:

I’m hoping Lady Gaga’s next film project has a better script and a more consistent vision from the director. While I enjoyed how campy “House of Gucci” was, the film itself was not as strong as Gaga’s performance. It was average. I’m hoping she works with Guillermo del Toro or even Bradley Cooper again. Maybe the “Cabaret” rumors really are true.

The early leakers were right. The script really killed her BA chances from the get-go.

• sad 1