Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 39,610
On 3/28/2022 at 9:01 AM, yomama said:

hit. 

There’s that word again:katy_pie:….and I’m sorry but can you stop quoting me every time and assuming I’m just a casual racist pretry sure this is like the 2nd time you’ve done this.

Please block me if you have an issue. Her being a woman of color has NOTHING to do with this, the song just isn’t a hit. Take a damn seat.  Please take that sh!t elsewhere, you lame troll.

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 3

ARTPOPster 1,685
On 3/28/2022 at 4:13 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

There’s that word again:katy_pie:….and I’m sorry but can you stop quoting me every time and assuming I’m just a casual racist pretry sure this is like the 2nd time you’ve done this.

Please block me if you have an issue. Her being a woman of color has NOTHING to do with this. Please take that sh!t elsewhere please you lame troll.

You're getting blocked after this but all I'm saying is Wild Side ain't gonna smash Czechoslovakia radiostations due to, y'know, the nature of the song!

Popster to Popster 2,979
On 3/28/2022 at 2:47 PM, xo_hours said:

nn BOTS already ready for another round of “twisted white demon” if Ga/Tony wins Pop Duo :billie:

The BOTs just have to consider themselves lucky that the LMs are no longer like they were in 2010 :tea:

Pop-a-911-ster 39,610
On 3/28/2022 at 9:16 AM, GucciOreos said:

A indie role would be boring. GDT and Cabaret better be in the works :giveup:

Imagine her next two projects are a GDT movie and a reunion with Bradley Cooper for Cabaret, 

Gaga is for Bradley what Lawrence was to David Russell (which eventually got her the Oscar btw)….A MUSE. 

This Is Nuts Jennifer Lawrence GIF by The Academy Awards

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 45,030
On 3/28/2022 at 2:31 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Imagine her next two projects are a GDT movie and a reunion with Bradley Cooper for Cabaret, 

Gaga is for Bradley what Lawrence was to David Russell (which eventually got her the Oscar btw)….A MUSE. 

This Is Nuts Jennifer Lawrence GIF by The Academy Awards

Like Julia Fox to Josh Safdie's Uncut Jahms?

ARTPOPster 1,685
On 3/28/2022 at 4:36 PM, Adarsh said:

Imagine the press tour 

spacer.png

Well if she wants to actually pursuit her acting career, she needs to get an actual PR manager/agent idk how it works

In a recent interview, Gaga revealed that she actually believed Reggiani had sent swarms of flies after her while she was in character and she interpreted them as an indication to let go.

We've been through ENOUGH!

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,610

From GoldDerby:

Hope grammys get as messy as the oscars! BTS should come on stage when Gaga wins pop duo and deliver their interpretation of the “twisted white demon” speech!

spit take GIF

• lol 5

Pop-a-911-ster 22,852

Gaga looked absolutely amazing last night and her presentating outfit was a great salute to Liza.

So sad to see so many of you always dragging her looks after she attends a show or is seen somewhere. I wonder if some of y’all are just never pleased with anything or just plain misogynes 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 8
  • lol 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,610
On 3/28/2022 at 10:49 AM, boobatella said:

Gaga looked absolutely amazing last night and her presentating outfit was a great salute to Liza.

So sad to see so many of you always dragging her looks after she attends a show or is seen somewhere. I wonder if some of y’all are just never pleased with anything or just plain misogynes 

It just shows you how miserable people really are in their own life. Nothing is ever good enough. Gaga could get countless praise and people would still b*ch and moan and talk about her looking “60 and botched”

Do people seriously wonder why Gaga only posts generic sh!t on Twitter? Do people seriously wonder why she doesn’t interact with fans anything on social media?

take a look in the mirror people, get out of your own misery and just enjoy life and what Gaga does. She works so f-ing hard and is such a kind person and people just drag her all the time for her looks and her choosing to post a photo of Fredric, it’s honesty disgusting.

I hate this fanbase sometimes, and I’m not lying, all some of us do is b*ch unless it’s literally perfection. Be lucky that since the start of the pandemic we’ve gotten beauty photo shoots with Haus Labs, be lucky we got Chromatica and 3 music videos, be lucky we got an album with Tony Bennett, be lucky we got another starring role in a movie that made 150M worldwide, be lucky we’re getting a tour at all 2 years later…..Beyoncé jumped on a stage for the first time in 5 f-ing years for god sake.

JUST SHUT UP AND QUIT b*chING AND BE f-ING GRATEFUL YOU GET ANYTHING

edit: If you don’t love what Gaga does anymore please just leave and let the rest of us enjoy Gaga’s art.:tea:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 3