Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 39,590
On 3/27/2022 at 11:47 PM, Paradise is in my hands said:

This thread!❤️ I was wondering if people were going to bring this up.

It really was freaking sweet, hearing Gaga say “it’s okay I got you” was just….:bradley: she’s such a wonderful person and so full of class to really give Liza that time/moment to shine as the icon she is.

also FYI, Gaga was dressed as the “Maestro” from Cabaret I believe….Spying Latoya Jackson GIF

Pop-a-911-ster 39,590

Gaga still managed to have one of the most endearing and heartfelt moments of the night…..I love her.

and yes Danny, that’s what we’re called :bradley:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 2
  • love 4

Popster to Popster 4,833

Gaga better keep her great looks for the Grammys, the Oscars didn't deserve that kind of a slayage. I wont be surprised if they had talks backstage to pull of that Will Smith punch moment since they are desperate for ratings. Anyway, Gaga is getting praised for her moment with Liza Minnelli 

Edited by LGMonster95
  • paws up 1

Moderator 17,146
On 3/28/2022 at 1:48 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:
STUNNING 

ugh that red lip and the makeup, Sarah and Fredric snapped I’m afraid

I think Ms Aspirin oversold her outfit a bit :enigma:

Popster for Sale 57,532

Also let’s listen to that Be Alive bomb for the first time with Bey’s performance chile :mess: so glad she didn’t get the Oscar, didn’t deserve it with the ghost writing and the song being a complete non-event 

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 3,903

She SLAYED! She ATE!!! ❤️❤️❤️🔥🔥

:oprah:

This performance was PERFECTION and she absolutely deserved to win!! :prideheart::yasss:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,862
On 3/28/2022 at 2:04 PM, Fame Romance said:

Also let’s listen to that Be Alive bomb for the first time with Bey’s performance chile :mess: so glad she didn’t get the Oscar, didn’t deserve it with the ghost writing and the song being a complete non-event 

The fact that they hyped it up as the performance that will be remembered for years :billie:

Edited by FRANZGA
  • lol 2

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 3/28/2022 at 8:25 AM, FRANZGA said:

The fact that the hyped it up as the performance that will be remembered for years :billie:

But both Godga and Beysus saved the oscars!! Only TALENTED QUEENS!! 👑👑❤️❤️🔥🔥♥️♥️

• love 1

I don't get the complain about dress.

1. It was a nod to Liza cabaret

2. It wasn't a red carpet look, she was on stage just as support. So she couldn't go for something that would steal attention from Liza.

She is far more sensible than you guys give her credit, and her fashion isn't just limited to "Yas Gaga you look fabulous" looks. She always understands the occasion and dress appropriately. 

Edited by zoldyck
  • paws up 3
  • thanks 9

A Popster Is Born 13,485
On 3/28/2022 at 12:12 PM, zoldyck said:

2. It wasn't a red carpet look, she was on stage just as support. So she couldn't go for something that would steal attention from Liza.

She is far more sensible than you guys give her credit, and her fashion isn't just limited to "Yas Gaga you look fabulous" looks. She always understands the occasion and dress appropriately. 

They will never understand these nuances lmao 

• paws up 4

Popster for Sale 41,996
On 3/28/2022 at 7:42 AM, zoldyck said:

We were talking about the Elton John party one. Not the non-dress where she wore for presenting Best Picture. :uhh:

A Popster Is Born 16,862

A FB Comment below Will Smith Memes

"There can be hundreds of people in the room, no one slaps you but one WILL"

:billie:

• paws up 1
  • lol 3

On 3/28/2022 at 11:47 AM, BenG said:

We were talking about the Elton John party one. Not the non-dress where she wore for presenting Best Picture. :uhh:

Then that dress was fine too for a non-televised party. 

A Popster Is Born 13,485
On 3/28/2022 at 12:17 PM, BenG said:

On 3/28/2022 at 12:04 PM, Delusional said:

They never fail to make her look so much older I’m actually speechless with the presenting outfit :banana:

:whatga: