Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 39,607

IjWoiXN.jpg

what a beautiful post :gaga-thanks: she must honestly be one of the best pop stars to work for, the way she just roots for her people is so cool. Seeing them on the carpet together at the BAFTAs was really f-ing sweet

• love 3

Pop-a-911-ster 39,607

https://www.showbiz411.com/2022/03/27/exclusive-top-gun-maverick-features-a-scene-between-tom-cruise-and-val-kilmer-that-will-make-you-cry

YESSSSSSS

”The whole has apparently seen the movie at least a year ago. They’ve since waited and waited for the release thanks to pandemic delays.

I asked about the Lady Gaga theme song that plays in the middle of the movie. In the original “Top Gun,” the big song was “Take My Breath Away,” a record you can’t get away from even now on oldies radio.

Said my spy, a little cryptically: “The song is good, but some of us felt it comes in the wrong place in the movie. By the time it plays, the point it’s supposed to make has already been made.”

Well, I’m up for a Lady Gaga song at any time in the movie, in any movie. So we’ll have to wait and see. “Maverick” will unfurl at the Cannes Film Festival in mid May and open two weeks later in June around the world. “

It DOES EXIST :katy_pie:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

A Popster Is Born 11,949

Yeah lets wait for other source. Its weird that no other magazine/website is talking about Top Gun song. I feel like it really isnt confirmed.

Edited by Doncho

A Popster Is Born 11,612
On 3/27/2022 at 10:06 PM, JennyWayne said:

Cascada really said let me create a dance CLASSIC when she (technically they since Cascada is officially a trio) dropped this jonny4.png

I decided to play it on Spotify and after this another classic played. I haven't heard it in yeaaaaars :bunny:

A Popster Is Born 11,949
On 3/27/2022 at 8:37 PM, PanPikus said:

Naur :laughga:

Also not Dune with 4 Oscars already :whatga:

This is an edit right?? I thought she won the award lmao

EDIT: Nevermind, forgot Best Song is presented at the actual show lol

Edited by Doncho
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,949

She looks good but Frederick hyped it too much :icant:

I am kinda mad she is not at the actual Oscars though?? Is the Elton party on the same street? How is she gonna present the award? :icant:

• paws up 1