Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 18,421
On 3/23/2022 at 4:55 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Just got my wisdom teeth and I’m 95% out of it right now but apparently my fiancé said the first thing I said coming outta surgery was “f- the academy”

:laughga:I believe it

I will never get over the fact that in the US people are doing this under narcosis. 

But I believe it also

:laughga:

• lol 1

The Popster 194
On 3/23/2022 at 3:55 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Just got my wisdom teeth and I’m 95% out of it right now but apparently my fiancé said the first thing I said coming outta surgery was “f- the academy”

Iconic behaviour :oscar:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,356
On 3/23/2022 at 12:01 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I will never get over the fact that in the US people are doing this under narcosis. 

But I believe it also

My doctor suggested it, he was like “I mean if you wanna be awake when I rip 4 teeth outta your face be my guess” :elmo:

On 3/23/2022 at 12:02 PM, franminervini said:

Iconic behaviour :oscar:

I’m tempted to stay logged in all days to see what crazy sh!t I’ll say next :laughga: 

A Popster Is Born 18,421
On 3/23/2022 at 5:07 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

My doctor suggested it, he was like “I mean if you wanna be awake when I rip 4 teeth outta your face be my guess” :elmo:

I’m tempted to stay logged in all days to see what crazy sh!t I’ll say next :laughga: 

You took out all four at once?

:whatga:

• shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
On 3/23/2022 at 6:07 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

help us with a debate: does cum taste like truffles to you? :icant:

Edited by boobatella
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,518
On 3/23/2022 at 11:55 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

On 3/23/2022 at 12:01 PM, DonnieDarko said:

But I believe it also

I had three removed since last month and 2 weeks ago lol but I was awake. Told my dentist the pain I don't mind, but I can't stand gagging :dean_scream:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,421
On 3/23/2022 at 5:17 PM, Dean of Clownmatica said:

I had three removed since last month and 2 weeks ago lol but I was awake. Told my dentist the pain I don't mind, but I can't stand gagging :dean_scream:

Yeah, here it’s done while being awake, just given some anesthesia and that’s it. I took two upper ones out and have to remove the other two. Hate it tho.

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771

in Estonia dental care is free until you’re 19 and then you have to pay for all dental work so before my 19th birthday my dentist wanted to pull all of my wisdom teeth out just because i could get it for free :rip:

3,5 years later and they haven’t appeared and don’t hurt, I hope they never come out because some of my friends gone through hell with having them removed :icant:  

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,836
On 3/24/2022 at 12:17 AM, Dean of Clownmatica said:

Sometimes I forget some people here don’t don’t wanna gag and don’t wanna choke :bebe:

• lol 6