Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 26,497
On 3/20/2022 at 11:41 AM, boobatella said:

Nobody wants you to leave the forum or is attacking you on purpose. You are jumping on every possibility to drag a song or other users, you need to accept that you’ll get backlash for the flamebait. If you want us to respect your opinions then you have to respect ours’ as well. 

I really like you as a user and have nothing against you, but the constant anger and flamebait just get tiresome after a while. 

yes-all-signs-point-to-yes.gif

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,933
x3
On 3/20/2022 at 4:41 PM, boobatella said:

Nobody wants you to leave the forum or is attacking you on purpose. You are jumping on every possibility to drag a song or other users, you need to accept that you’ll get backlash for the flamebait. If you want us to respect your opinions then you have to respect ours’ as well. 

I really like you as a user and have nothing against you, but the constant anger and flamebait just get tiresome after a while. 

yes-all-signs-point-to-yes.gif

Pop-a-911-ster 31,823
On 3/20/2022 at 4:41 PM, boobatella said:

A queen is always a queen 

thanks for sharing the tea :cm:

• paws up 2
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
On 3/20/2022 at 5:48 PM, Dean of Clownmatica said:

And her team will strike down fan vids for copyright, killing any chance to be viral :icant:

last chance for the haus to hire me :applause:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,709
On 3/20/2022 at 3:48 PM, Dean of Clownmatica said:

And her team will strike down fan vids for copyright, killing any chance to be viral :icant:

after letting the song leak and be shared for months :icant:

Edited by GucciOreos
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,838

Revisiting the old Rock songs and wtf

Living On A Prayer is a fvxkin MASTERPIECE :giveup:

Hotel California is literally American Horror Story: Hotel.. what a song :giveup:

But of course, nothing can top QUEEN for me.. BoRhap, Dont Stop Me Now, Radio Ga Ga, I Want To Break Free, Another One Bites The Dust :giveup:

• yaas, gaga 3
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,307
On 3/20/2022 at 12:17 PM, FRANZGA said:

Hotel California is literally American Horror Story: Hotel.. what a song :giveup:

That’s why it was used in the opening episode, honestly the way the whole AHS: Hotel soundtrack slapped makes me think Gaga was the musical director :oscar:

lady gaga ahs hotel GIF

• yaas, gaga 4

A Popster Is Born 13,398
On 3/20/2022 at 9:57 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

That’s why it was used in the opening episode, honestly the way the whole AHS: Hotel soundtrack slapped makes me think Gaga was the musical director :oscar:

lady gaga ahs hotel GIF

AHS hotel literally has the best music, the best fashion and the best makeup. #ThankyouGaga

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

"Poker Face" worldwide sales estimation (in single units):

• Digital sales ~ 20.200.000
  • Physical sales - 370.000
  • Spotify (684M/150) - 4.560.000
  • YouTube (1.081B/350) - 3.090.000
  • Others (~642M/150) - 4.280.000

Total ~ 32.500.000

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,497
On 3/20/2022 at 12:27 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

lady gaga ahs hotel GIF

On 3/20/2022 at 12:30 PM, Adarsh said:

AHS hotel literally has the best music, the best fashion and the best makeup. #ThankyouGaga

Didn't it win a major award for musical direction or something?

I'M LITERALLY GONNA GET VIOLENT!

Hello Hello is becoming viral on TikTok! The performance with Gaga version... That version is not available on streaming of course :)

It currently has 122,5k videos... All of the top videos are recent...

Ms I am a local

• shook 1
  • hugs 1
  • lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 30,379
On 3/20/2022 at 5:45 PM, Ms I am a local said:

I'M LITERALLY GONNA GET VIOLENT!

Hello Hello is becoming viral on TikTok! The performance with Gaga version... That version is not available on streaming of course :)

It currently has 122,5k videos... All of the top videos are recent...

Ms I am a local

I cant believe it :rip:

• lol 3