Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 27,310
On 3/17/2022 at 11:35 AM, Andreu said:

not you exposing to get the same old quotes for the 5th day in a row :applause: brave king

this is a charts thread and i'm talking about a new song performance honey please :gaga-thanks:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,310
On 3/17/2022 at 11:35 AM, Andreu said:

they better add her on tomorrow's update but you already know its gonna be in a low position

it wouldn't surprise me if they don't add it

ARTPOPster 1,685
On 3/17/2022 at 7:13 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

a decrease for a song at #1 on TTH during the days when songs rise on it's release week... Hmmm i fear for the sweeTTHest TTHing

original.gif

No one in the real world cares about TTH and it doesn't have much of impact really. It's just another excuse for y'all to scream PaYoLA and iNORgANiC Nicki Minaj-style

original.gif

Pop-a-911-ster 27,310
On 3/17/2022 at 1:17 PM, yomama said:

No one in the real world cares about TTH and it doesn't have much of impact really. It's just another excuse for y'all to scream PaYoLA and iNORgANiC Nicki Minaj-style

original.gif

30 million followers "means nothing"

:katy_pie:

A Popster Is Born 13,486
On 3/17/2022 at 9:52 PM, Delusional said:

TTH works if a song is good, see Ghost. 

If it’s not good, well it serves a Stupid Love. Let’s not beat a dead horse tho

spacer.png

I know Ghost came out later but I find it funny how both Stupid Love and Ghost are at the same amount of units in the US right now

spacer.png

• shook 1

Popster for Sale 57,533
On 3/17/2022 at 5:52 PM, ReadyGaga said:

I will never forgive the world for letting go of this song . Best Madonna's song since Confessions era :

Not when God Control/Crazy/Faz Gostoso/She's Not Me/Gang Bang exist

E8618226-8785-422F-9870-BCD7F9FDB4AD.thu

Rebel Heart was such a snooze fest

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 3/17/2022 at 10:58 AM, Adarsh said:

She might have won it months ago but being introduced by a legend like GDT and looking at industry veterans clapping for her in the audience is bound to make anyone cry. 

GDT did a wonderful tribute for her before giving her the award and Gaga's mother was also there with her so you can imagine that she was really moved, Gaga was literally a rejected actress when she was young so seeing pretty much every important movie director, actor, critic etc giving her standing ovations and praising her hard work is obviously going to make her emotional (especially in front of her mom). I thought her speech was very good, it actually made me fully understand how she viewed this movie role.

• love 1

Popster for Sale 45,031
On 3/17/2022 at 5:07 PM, Fame Romance said:

Not when God Control/Crazy/Faz Gostoso/She's Not Me/Gang Bang exist

E8618226-8785-422F-9870-BCD7F9FDB4AD.thu

Rebel Heart was such a snooze fest

Faz Gostoso is not hers, it's from a portuguese artist called Blaya and the original was a smash here and is a lot better than Madonna's