Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 13,485
On 3/17/2022 at 2:24 PM, Nemanja said:

i know it's gross saying this, but why is she crying for every award (literally every award)...she even know that she won this award months ago.

She might have won it months ago but being introduced by a legend like GDT and looking at industry veterans clapping for her in the audience is bound to make anyone cry. 

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,425
On 3/17/2022 at 9:44 AM, boobatella said:

you can drag me if you want but i hope we get new music before she does another movie

it’s cute seeing her act and the red carpet looks but it’s boring if she goes into hiatus for months again and then we see a couple of red carpet looks and then it just starts over and over again :katy:

why would anyone disagree let alone drag you for saying this :dead:

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,838
On 3/17/2022 at 10:03 AM, Andreu said:

because some of you are very obsessed with her acting career and have dragged users who say they don’t want her to do movies one after the other :katy:

• hugs 1

ARTPOPster 1,685
On 3/17/2022 at 11:54 AM, Nemanja said:

i know it's gross saying this, but why is she crying for every award (literally every award)...she even know that she won this award months ago.

once a theater kid, always a theater kid. it's hard to keep up with the dramatics sometimes

ezgif-3-074284476d59.gif

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 16,862
On 3/17/2022 at 4:44 PM, boobatella said:

you can drag me if you want but i hope we get new music before she does another movie

it’s cute seeing her act and the red carpet looks but it’s boring if she goes into hiatus for months again and then we see a couple of red carpet looks and then it just starts over and over again :katy:

Monica's voice: "I KNOW" :billie:

But seriously, why cant we have the light-hearted speeches of Olivia Colman.. or just fun speech with lil touch of drama/emotion/seriousness.. Serious speeches with full of drama in just accepting a trophy is just a chore to watch (except for minorities of course)

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,862
On 3/17/2022 at 4:54 PM, Nemanja said:

^I meant to quote this :icant:

ARTPOPster 1,642
On 3/17/2022 at 4:03 AM, Andreu said:

I don’t know, I think I would be ok if she acted full time going forward.  I would have never thought I would think that 5 years ago, but it has been such a joy to follow her acting career.  I wouldn’t mind if she grabbed another role before starting on her next album.

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,583
On 3/16/2022 at 10:59 PM, Doncho said:

Another Guillermo del Toro and Gaga interaction?

Del Toro, Campion, Hamaguchi…academy award nominated directors really love Gaga huh 

:oscar:

• paws up 1