Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

On 3/14/2022 at 1:55 PM, Ms I am a local said:

I just found a TikTok trend that uses Bad Romance's iconic bridge (Speed Up Version). There seems to be a few recent videos, although the majority of them were made a few weeks / month ago.

Bad Romance (Speed Up Version): 58,3k videos

I looked it up yesterday and I think it grew around 3k videos, but I'm not entirely sure so I'd have to double check... Anyways I don't think this will have any impact because it's very difficult to tell it's BR and it doesn't say anywhere the name of the song but still... It's interesting to keep track of these trends.

Viral Sound: 62,6k videos (+3,9k) in 2 days.

I know it doesn’t have a good look, but it’s not that bad. There are more recent videos than a few days ago, and it seems that the trend is growing, even if it’s doing it at a very slow rate. Of course, this doesn’t mean it will affect BR’s streams, but I’m reporting it, just in case it does.

Art Running GIF by LUNA KI

• paws up 3

On 3/16/2022 at 10:09 PM, Aloe said:

The way R Kelly would thrive on Tik tok if someone does a challenge for this song :dead: sounds like something the cupcakke stans would eat up 

Cupcakke lyrics are funny and clever, which is the reason why she is viral on the app + some of the remixes are truly masterpieces (:cm:), this, on the other hand, choices…

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,028
x3
On 3/16/2022 at 10:15 PM, Ms I am a local said:

Viral Sound: 62,6k videos (+3,9k) in 2 days.

I know it doesn’t have a good look, but it’s not that bad. There are more recent videos than a few days ago, and it seems that the trend is growing, even if it’s doing it at a very slow rate. Of course, this doesn’t mean it will affect BR’s streams, but I’m reporting it, just in case it does.

Art Running GIF by LUNA KI

That's amazing for her standards:applause: 

fail cabin fever GIF

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,028
x3

Fun fact: If Perfect Illusion was the next lead single after Shallow , it would have been a big hit. For two reasons: 

Attention before reading. This will be a full professional analysis from a professional with an exceptional/honest judgement and taste. So since we are in POPa911, you probably lack taste and the truth will make you pressed ,so maybe you should not continue reading.

1: Perfect Illusion is a masterpiece and just needed time in order to be found and appreciated by the GP. After Shallow, Gaga had hype and people were there to listen what's the next single will be. Perfect Illusion as an alternative song would have changed the landscape of pop. We would have lived in an world surrounded by masterpieces like Perfect Illusion and Midnight Skies that would have been spammed non stop on the radio. 

2: Anything after Shallow would have been big hits. There is no way that huge hype to not create at least one big hit. I mean in order this to happen , aka to not become the next single after Shallow a big hit , it would mean that Gaga and her team took all the wrong decisions and release a very bad song.  

Edited by little legend
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 13,486
On 3/17/2022 at 2:58 AM, little legend said:

Fun fact: If Perfect Illusion was the next lead single after Shallow , it would have been a big hit. For two reasons: 

Attention before reading. This will be a full professional analysis from an professional with an exceptional/honest judgement and taste. So since we are in POPa911, you probably lack taste and the truth will make you pressed ,so maybe you should not continue reading.

1: Perfect Illusion is a masterpiece and just needed time in order to be found and appreciated by the GP. After Shallow, Gaga had hype and people were there to listen what's the next single will be. Perfect Illusion as an alternative song would have changed the landscape of pop. We would have lived in an world surrounded by masterpieces like Perfect Illusion and Midnight Skies that would have been spammed non stop on the radio. 

2: Anything after Shallow would have been big hits. There is no way that huge hype to not create at least one big hit. I mean in order this to happen , aka to not become the next single after Shallow a big hit , it would mean that Gaga and her team took all the wrong decisions and release a very bad song.  

I agree, if Gaga had released the album Joanne after ASIB, it would’ve been huge. That’s exactly the kind of music GP wants from her now 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,695

Gaga´s Spotify update:

The Fame - 1.949.870.902 [+2.971.016] (+1.485.508)

Chromatica - 1.926.541.918 [+2.021.062] (+1.010.531)

The Fame Monster - 1.603.765.978 [+1.919.406] (+959.703)

Born This Way - 1.238.868.349 [+1.443.434] (+721.717)

ARTPOP - 748.940.168 [+634.220] (+317.110)

• paws up 7

Pop-a-911-ster 22,852

you can drag me if you want but i hope we get new music before she does another movie

it’s cute seeing her act and the red carpet looks but it’s boring if she goes into hiatus for months again and then we see a couple of red carpet looks and then it just starts over and over again :katy:

• paws up 3
  • lol 1