Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 13,485
On 3/16/2022 at 2:16 PM, danwasd said:

maybe they're closing it lmao

They literally just hired 4 of the biggest names in the beauty business as their department VPs. They are expanding :dragon:

A Popster Is Born 16,862

HoG Era taught us to be humble and to expect less

So I'm only expecting Best Trad Pop Album :tea:

Edited by FRANZGA

Pop-a-911-ster 31,959
On 3/16/2022 at 12:22 PM, FRANZGA said:

HoG Era taught us to be humble and to expect less

So I'm only expecting Best Trad Pop Album :tea:

:cm:

A Popster Is Born 11,940

The only thing worse than Gaga "only" getting 1 Grammy, is BTS actually winning their category. Which is very unlikely, but just imagine the mess on twitter :icant:

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3
On 3/16/2022 at 3:05 PM, Doncho said:

The only thing worse than Gaga "only" getting 1 Grammy, is BTS actually winning their category. Which is very unlikely, but just imagine the mess on twitter :icant:

GIF by Justin

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,298
On 3/16/2022 at 11:29 AM, emig_09 said:

oh my :dead:

#16 +6 Anitta - Envolver [Official Music Video] 1,847,452

#25 (+2) in Global Spotify passing The Motto :dead:

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,569
On 3/16/2022 at 10:30 AM, emig_09 said:

Global Spotify

19 -6 Sweetest Potato 

:icant:

I don’t mind Sweetest Pie but it does sound kinda basic and I do wish Megan came with more of a hip-hop or rap song for her lead single. Megan seems like a feature on her own song, I don’t know. I think after sitting on the song for a couple days I was kinda hoping for more. Especially from those two women. I do enjoy Megan’s verses it just feels so short and quick. And honestly, I feel like Dua doesn’t do much in the song either

Edit: Levitating, Cold Heart, Love Again, Physical are all superior Dua songs so I’m not necessarily loving it for her either 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,298
On 3/16/2022 at 11:36 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I don’t mind Sweetest Pie but it does sound kinda basic and I do wish Megan came with more of a hip-hop or rap song for her lead single. Megan seems like a feature on her own song, I don’t know. I think after sitting on the song for a couple days I was kinda hoping for more. Especially from those two women. I do enjoy Megan’s verses it just feels so short and quick.

i listened to it a few times yesterday and it's generic. Says nothing and isn't catchy at all

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,569
On 3/16/2022 at 10:38 AM, emig_09 said:

i listened to it a few times yesterday and it's generic. Says nothing and isn't catchy at all

Yeah I love Megan but I can’t really deny that unfortunately…..:katy_pie: sweetest pie indeed. It’s not bad but it’s just pretty mediocre :/

Still hoping it’s a hit for Megan though cause I adore her and want that second album to be successful.

• yaas, gaga 1