Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Popster to Popster 4,488
On 3/14/2022 at 10:28 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Oh texas is doing cute

YAS. I got tickets last week, but I went in this morning about 10 mins after tickets went on sale and 2,000+ people were ahead of me in the queue. I think a lot of people will drive in from Austin, Houston, San Antonio. 

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3
On 3/14/2022 at 4:29 PM, Applause said:

I think people would rather 'be proud' of her achievements, talent and better music than one of her worst songs crossing an arbitrary and still unimpressive milestone on one streaming service. 

It's just not something people want to listen to in order to "make it reach faster". Personally, I'd rather spend that time boosting the listenable and quality album tracks (Alice/911/Replay/Sour Candy).

But that's just me. :tea:

That's exactly the point:applause: 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,424
On 3/14/2022 at 4:21 PM, BenG said:

Surprised no one made any “yo mama” jokes yet

yo mama so dumb she thought Artpop foiled CDs were going to be an exclusive collectible

spacer.png

Edited by Andreu
  • lol 6

Pop-a-911-ster 31,959
On 3/14/2022 at 4:36 PM, little legend said:

That's exactly the point:applause: 

Gurl I don’t like SL and I didn’t stream the song since like 2020 cause it isn’t my cup of tea too but you’re not obligated to express your hatred for this song every day since 2020 :rip: 

• thanks 4

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3
On 3/14/2022 at 4:56 PM, Miaou said:

Gurl I don’t like SL and I didn’t stream the song since like 2020 cause it isn’t my cup of tea too but you’re not obligated to express your hatred for this song every day since 2020 :rip: 

I didn't even say anything about that horrific song today. Why you are even pressed? Lmao :icant:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,577
On 3/14/2022 at 4:56 PM, Miaou said:

That’s exactly the point. Thank you, babe.

:love:

• hugs 1