Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3
On 3/14/2022 at 1:55 PM, Ms I am a local said:

I just found a TikTok trend that uses Bad Romance's iconic bridge (Speed Up Version). There seems to be a few recent videos, although the majority of them were made a few weeks / month ago.

Bad Romance (Speed Up Version): 58,3k videos

I looked it up yesterday and I think it grew around 3k videos, but I'm not entirely sure so I'd have to double check... Anyways I don't think this will have any impact because it's very difficult to tell it's BR and it doesn't say anywhere the name of the song but still... It's interesting to keep track of these trends.

I have lost hope in these Tik Tok "trends" since Love Game only had like +10k increase in it's streams after having a viral trend with over 1b videos in just one day 

:cry:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,693
On 3/14/2022 at 2:08 PM, little legend said:

I have lost hope in these Tik Tok "trends" since Love Game only had like +10k increase in it's streams after having a viral trend with over 1b videos in just one day 

:cry:

Thanks to the TikTok trends "Love Game" increased from doing 90k daily to ~200k daily.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 8

Pop-a-911-ster 39,569

I love how Gaga is just so kind to her competitors, she isn’t petty, she gives standing Ovations to Chastain at the SAG and takes tons of photos with Johanna. She really is so gracious. Her photos with Emilia Jones & Troy Kotsur are also adorable. You can tell she has an incredible amount of respect for ALL her fellow nominees 

• paws up 5
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 1,862
On 3/14/2022 at 9:21 PM, Miaou said:

Bam Bam is the definition of tragic 

That part in the song where she’s just goes “bam bam bam bam” for the longest time is so pointless and it’s not even catchy :icant:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,959
On 3/14/2022 at 2:26 PM, Aloe said:

That part in the song where she’s just goes “bam bam bam bam” for the longest time is so pointless and it’s not even catchy :icant:

When I heard the song I was like « hum honey where is the catchy chorus ala Havana/Señorita ? » 

spacer.png

A Popster Is Born 16,862
On 3/14/2022 at 9:31 PM, Miaou said:

When I heard the song I was like « hum honey where is the catchy chorus ala Havana/Señorita ? » 

spacer.png

On 3/14/2022 at 9:26 PM, Aloe said:

That part in the song where she’s just goes “bam bam bam bam” for the longest time is so catchy 

:bunny:

• lol 1

The Fame Popster 388
On 3/14/2022 at 5:39 AM, ViviLittleM said:

:icant:

there are still time so we’ll see but worst case scenario it will have curtains.

as long as they make profits they surely don’t care 

but yeah Australia / Japan deserved dates instead of doing shows in countries near to each other 

I think it will eventually be okay or they are going to do the same that they did in 2010 at the same location in arhem and close completely de front section 

Popstanne 8,018

DWOHT lowkey was ahead of its time. It sounds like the basic radio fodder of 2022. It easily could've been a hit if released today.

Edited by JennyWayne
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 45,015
On 3/14/2022 at 2:01 PM, yomama said:

Every reputation song sounds like a high school garage band yeezus parody, can we move on

wait-what.gif

I always think of Kanye West when I stream Delicate or Getaway Car

• lol 1