Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 41,995
On 3/13/2022 at 10:49 PM, emig_09 said:

at this point my main goal would be a televised award category... just to see her giving an speech :abel_glow:

Not bad for our standarts :applause:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,959
On 3/13/2022 at 11:48 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Again you are putting words into my mouth, I never said something is 100% sure and neither did I said that other statement. I just said that its very likely and realistic scenario but you keep twisting and putting words into my mouth to make sense with your arguments. I'll end here bc this is going nowhere.

2 hours ago :

On 3/13/2022 at 9:16 PM, LGMonster95 said:

I honestly can't wait for the Grammy awards because no matter what's going to happen, It'll pretty much be a win-win situation, really the only question about it is HOW MUCH she's going to win

spacer.png

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 3

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 3/14/2022 at 1:00 AM, Miaou said:

2 hours ago :

spacer.png

"It'll pretty much be a win-win situation" so like I said, VERY LIKELY, not 100% going to happen. Anyway that's just my opinion and you should not be that bothered about it

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3
On 3/14/2022 at 12:14 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

HOLD THE f- ON SHES THERE 

That b*tch read my post that i was calling her basic and wanted to get the revenge for the Stupid Love Haters 

:giveup:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 11,942
On 3/13/2022 at 8:18 PM, little legend said:

That b*tch read my post that i was calling her basic and wanted to get the revenge for the Stupid Love Haters 

:giveup:

Update your profile picture bestie

DOGsad.png

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3
On 3/14/2022 at 12:20 AM, Fame Romance said:

Why we I have a good feeling about the Critic’s Choice Awards viola davis crying GIF by HULU

Me too! She usually picks over the top dresses that wil make her be the center of the event ,when she is sweeping the award shows. 

When she wins ,she feels more confident and i feel that this is what this dress is about:horse_race:

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 11,942

I believe back in 2019 people were saying Critics Choice usually tell the nominees if they won? Maybe thats why Gaga is there? Or she just wanted to enjoy the nomination and pay respect to the Critics Choice

Popster for Sale 57,532
On 3/14/2022 at 12:22 AM, Doncho said:

I believe back in 2019 people were saying Critics Choice usually tell the nominees if they won? Maybe thats why Gaga is there? Or she just wanted to enjoy the nomination and pay respect to the Critics Choice

Pls gurl don’t make me mess up my sleep schedule for another disappointment 

spacer.png

• lol 4