Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 31,959
On 3/13/2022 at 10:27 PM, Fame Romance said:

This song was everywhere this summer :icant:

Of course the f-word clubs we went to weren’t gonna play it :delulu_bird:

Time to go to straight clubs sis :catwalk:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,425
On 3/13/2022 at 9:55 PM, Fame Romance said:

RatBaby tanking as he should 

the way this is already YoungBoy's second 2022 album :dead: I am not gonna bother checking out for them but how can someone pump out so much material (last year he released 4). No wonder he's always among the most streamed acts in the US even when most people don't know him or any of his songs

edit: its his 23rd album and he debuted in 2016 :icant:

Edited by Andreu

Popster for Sale 57,532
On 3/13/2022 at 10:34 PM, Miaou said:

Time to go to straight clubs sis :catwalk:

Gay clubs are more fun :catwalk:

But straight ones play more varied music and there’s always the Latin section where they play what’s tending, or Latin clubs where it’s 99% reggaeton and twerking :icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,959
On 3/13/2022 at 10:42 PM, Fame Romance said:

Gay clubs are more fun :catwalk:

But straight ones play more varied music and there’s always the Latin section where they play what’s tending, or Latin clubs where it’s 99% reggaeton and twerking :icant:

We need to go to Latin clubs then :catwalk:

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 3/13/2022 at 11:33 PM, Miaou said:

And it didn’t make sense for the Gaga snub when she was nominated at the others big 4 of the film industry (BAFTA, SAG...etc)

Keep doing predictions if you want but don’t start writing excuses like « who cares about awards blabla » if Gaga lost 

That doesn't mean these very unlikely scenarios will keep coming just because she was very unfortunate one time. Also pls stop putting words into my mouth, I never said anything like that.

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3
On 3/13/2022 at 10:46 PM, LGMonster95 said:

That doesn't mean these very unlikely scenarios will keep coming just because she was very unfortunate one time. Also pls stop putting words into my mouth, I never said anything like that.

Don't be surprised. @Miaou is the president of the POPa911 propagandistic elite.

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,959
On 3/13/2022 at 10:46 PM, LGMonster95 said:

And I was just saying we shouldn’t be so confident about awards cause everything possible. You were saying it is 100% sure she will win a Grammy 

pls you wrote an essay after her Oscar snub about « who cares about awards...etc » :icant:

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 3/14/2022 at 12:30 AM, Miaou said:

And I was just saying we shouldn’t be so confident about awards cause everything possible. You were saying it is 100% sure she will win a Grammy 

pls you wrote an essay after her Oscar snub about « who cares about awards...etc » :icant:

Again you are putting words into my mouth, I never said something is 100% sure and neither did I said that other statement. I just said that its very likely and realistic scenario but you keep twisting and putting words into my mouth to make sense with your arguments. I'll end here bc this is going nowhere.