Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

The Fame Popster 299
On 3/12/2022 at 8:24 PM, Andreu said:

I would say there definitely is a trend, but Gaga is among the artists that are benefitting the most from it 

I know Spotify is getting bigger and bigger but you're so right, Gaga is benefitted a lot.:giveup:

There's a difference of 200k streams between Katy and Gaga now, just a few days ago the difference between the girls was like 600-800k, so it looks promising.

• yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,862
On 3/13/2022 at 10:07 PM, Andreu said:

Lady Gaga dominates MTV VMAs with iconic pink face mask and Tricon Award  win - Mirror Online

Lady Gaga recibió el primer premio Tricon en los VMAs 2020 - Meganoticias

MTV Video Music Awards 2020: Lady Gaga räumt fünf Auszeichnungen ab - DER  SPIEGEL

Lady Gaga Wears Seriously Towering Boots To Met Gala 2016 [PHOTOS] – Pochta  News

Lady Gaga Shows Off Her Underboob At Grammys 2017 - Lady Gaga Red Carpet  Grammys Style

Lady Gaga Changed Outfits 3 Times on the Met Gala Red Carpet

all basic outfits indeed :applause:

I’m pretty sure they mean award shows for film and acting and not particularly for music where she can dress in drag :dead:

A Popster Is Born 18,578
On 3/13/2022 at 3:08 PM, ViviLittleM said:

This is an omciron outbreak, their first one mixed with BA2. Europe got out of one and is now in the middle of the second omicron variant (BA2) yet no one is imposing restrictions because hospitalization rate and especially death rate is not growing significantly. 

The US will be hit by BA2 during April and May. 

Edited by DonnieDarko

Pop-a-911-ster 26,660
On 3/13/2022 at 6:14 AM, GucciOreos said:

Happy to have you back!

Do u have tickets to see Gags? Excited for Traumatica Circle?

No, I will have moved to another province by then. Wife and I meant to watch it on the original date because she loves the album and it's also close to my birthday but oh well :awkney:

N E ways,

Alejandro, Judas, ARTPOP (song) and Stupid Love had at least 17 streams from me so far today.

• hugs 1
  • sad 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3
On 3/13/2022 at 3:07 PM, Andreu said:

Lady Gaga dominates MTV VMAs with iconic pink face mask and Tricon Award  win - Mirror Online

Lady Gaga recibió el primer premio Tricon en los VMAs 2020 - Meganoticias

MTV Video Music Awards 2020: Lady Gaga räumt fünf Auszeichnungen ab - DER  SPIEGEL

Lady Gaga Wears Seriously Towering Boots To Met Gala 2016 [PHOTOS] – Pochta  News

Lady Gaga Shows Off Her Underboob At Grammys 2017 - Lady Gaga Red Carpet  Grammys Style

Lady Gaga Changed Outfits 3 Times on the Met Gala Red Carpet

all basic outfits indeed :applause:

I didn't say that all her outfits since 2015 are basic but i could easily post at least 50 photos with basic outfit since 2015. 

Of course you misunderstood my post on purpose and since you are part of the elite propagandistic group of POPa911 you running here to promote your propaganda. Her fashion in HoG is an underperformance whether you like it or not

Pop-a-911-ster 29,944
On 3/13/2022 at 3:28 PM, DonnieDarko said:

This is an omciron outbreak, their first one mixed with BA2. Europe got out of one and is now in the middle of the second omicron variant (BA2) yet no one is imposing restrictions because hospitalization rate and especially death rate is not growing significantly. 

The US will be hit by BA2 during April and May. 

Restrictions will be back I can feel it we’ll never see her ever again :giveup:

A Popster Is Born 18,578
On 3/13/2022 at 3:44 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Anything can happen before end of July 😭

It’s a fairly short ammount of time, every passing day gets us closer to the actual start of the tour. I think summer will be fine in Europe and the US, autumn and winter who knows but it’s looking better than ever since the start of this mess. 

Edited by DonnieDarko

A Popster Is Born 11,942
On 3/13/2022 at 11:37 AM, little legend said:

I didn't say that all her outfits since 2015 are basic but i could easily post at least 50 photos with basic outfit since 2015. 

Of course you misunderstood my post on purpose and since you are part of the elite propagandistic group of POPa911 you running here to promote your propaganda. Her fashion in HoG is an underperformance whether you like it or not

I love you but stop

1241095961_(5).thumb.jpeg.5061a12814f0b7

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,660

As a nurse, I am personally DONE with the pandemic. My coworkers and I are triple vaccinated, the clients under our charge are quadruple vaccinated. Restrictions are lifting and I'm excited. We've already been planning events so we can relieve stress (and also because I'm moving soon). There is no more point to keeping restrictions if the stubborn anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers don't get severely punished anyway. They got away with a lot of things, they will continue to get away with a lot of things while healthcare workers limit themselves while also dealing with heavy workloads. It's time to move on. Anybody who hasn't gotten a vaccine at this point will never get it.

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 18,578
On 3/13/2022 at 3:49 PM, Dean of Clownmatica said:

As a nurse, I am personally DONE with the pandemic. My coworkers and I are triple vaccinated, the clients under our charge are quadruple vaccinated. Restrictions are lifting and I'm excited. We've already been planning events so we can relieve stress (and also because I'm moving soon). There is no more point to keeping restrictions if the stubborn anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers don't get severely punished anyway. They got away with a lot of things, they will continue to get away with a lot of things while healthcare workers limit themselves while also dealing with heavy workloads. It's time to move on. Anybody who hasn't gotten a vaccine at this point will never get it.

Right. And we can’t give China as an example, their actions with covid are totally different and often irrational. 

Covid is here to stay. I am too triple vaccinated and just got covid 10 days ago. I can’t do nothing else and the world leaders know that, restrictions are never coming back in the way they once were imposed.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,660
On 3/13/2022 at 10:54 AM, DonnieDarko said:

restrictions are never coming back in the way they once were imposed

And not just restrictions, but financial support to ensure people stay at home are also getting removed or incredibly difficult to access. Health institutions have "test-to-work" policies, which will have somebody exposed come to work earlier as long as they themselves are negative. We did what we could.

OT: Another stream for Stew Pilaf we love to see it! 300M on Spotify here we go :arguega:

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,959

US Radio

78. When I'm Gone: 15.87 (-0.27)

what happened ? Is talent losing ? Why the black hair didn’t work ? Are we witnessing the end of a popstar ? Or is Katy inventing new standard for success aka to decrease ? 

Discuss 

• lol 5

Popster to Popster 2,978
On 3/13/2022 at 3:58 PM, Miaou said:

US Radio

78. When I'm Gone: 15.87 (-0.27)

what happened ? Is talent losing ? Why the black hair didn’t work ? Are we witnessing the end of a popstar ? Or is Katy inventing new standard for success aka to decrease ? 

Discuss 

According to the katycats WIG needs a performance on GMA to take off, like Shallow after the Oscars :cm:

• lol 1