Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 41,996
On 3/10/2022 at 11:35 PM, Fame Romance said:

Wait not Witness going 1-13 on the BB 200 :dead:

Truly a BOMBERY of an album 

It only debuted at 1 because of 80k+ tour bundles

What a smash tour :applause:

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 41,996
On 3/10/2022 at 11:38 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

But why can’t BP be an exception so we can get SC live :bradley: wtf 

Gaga should have promoted Chromatica in Korea if there was no pandemic. That could have led to a Seoul date as well.

A Popster Is Born 11,943
On 3/10/2022 at 8:38 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

But why can’t BP be an exception so we can get SC live :bradley: wtf 

I have a feeling Gaga wont even perform Sour Candy :gaga-scream:

• sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,591
On 3/10/2022 at 5:27 PM, Delusional said:

it’s the constant anecdotal evidence for me

didn’t you say something similar about Dua Lipa and now she’s on a sold out US tour 

spacer.png

I do remember in earlyish 2021 being hesitant that Dua didn’t have the name recognition in the US yet. But she clearly proved me wrong, as she should cause she put in the damn work. She stage presence is so much better now. She truly has become THE next major “pop girl” ala Ariana Grande. Hopefully she doesn’t fade out like Katy has (not like Katy had a bad career by any means lol)

Though I still wish it was Physical instead of Levitating with Dababy that was her biggest hit to date :bradley:  I didn’t really like “We’re Good” but I LOVED the Cold Heart remix with Elton

DSN & Physical both deserved #1 tbh, I really hope I enjoy “Sweetest 🥧 “ cause I’m totally rooting for both Megan & Dua

Dua Lipa Backbend GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

edit: not to mention “Prisoner” with Miley is a damn bop and should’ve been a big hit for both those ladies!

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,862

song A+ video A+ 

ms dua has done it again :bradley: ROM video wishes it could have done CGI storyline like this

this song is also something I think Ariana could have sung it’s so chill which I wish gaga should do for LG7 instead of constant belting :katy:

Edited by Aloe
  • paws up 2
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 13,485
On 3/11/2022 at 12:22 PM, Aloe said:

song A+ video A+ 

ms dua has done it again :bradley: ROM video wishes it could have done CGI storyline like this

this song is also something I think Ariana could have sung it’s so chill which I wish gaga should do for LG7 instead of constant belting :katy:

This song is not even 10% as good as ROM :icant: 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 3

Popster for Sale 57,532
On 3/11/2022 at 7:52 AM, Aloe said:

song A+ video A+ 

The song is catchy, I can see it doing well on US radio but not that much WW

The video is a serve, I thought it was going to look cheap with the visual effects but Dua and Megan did THAT

The final scene from the video thumbnail :giveup:they look PRISTINE, my gay heart can’t take that much slayage :gaga-scream:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 18,578

song A+ video A+ 

:rip:

Moderator 17,146

song A+ video A+ 

If you have  a boring song, make an extravagant, meme music video. Has worked for Drake since Hotline Bling.

Spoiler

Dua even does a Natalia Gordienko reference (Let's hope it's not plagiarism) with Dua now being cake :icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,425
On 3/11/2022 at 8:41 AM, corvus albus said:

If you have  a boring song, make an extravagant, meme music video. Has worked for Drake since Hotline Bling.

Hide contents

Dua even does a Natalia Gordienko reference (Let's hope it's not plagiarism) with Dua now being cake :icant:

When they said dua is the new Katy I thought they meant the basic pop + sex appeal combo not the Kopy Pasty thingy :disappointed:

• lol 2

Moderator 17,146
On 3/11/2022 at 8:49 AM, Andreu said:

When they said dua is the new Katy I thought they meant the basic pop + sex appeal combo not the Kopy Pasty thingy :disappointed:

I mean, this is basically a worse version of California Gurls :ohhh:

A Kopy Pasty job indeed

A Popster Is Born 16,862
On 3/11/2022 at 2:52 PM, Aloe said:

song A+ video A+ 

Mehhh song

But wow at the visuals.. Rap Girls really are the new MPGs in visuals department

Popster to Popster 2,978

This trend of creating artificial green screen scenarios seems great but I think that in 10 years these videos will age like milk . I prefer a video like 911 / GUY where most of the scene is real

• paws up 5
  • thanks 1