Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 11,946
On 3/10/2022 at 5:02 PM, Fame Romance said:

Not La Tierra :icant:

Dark times :shakes:

I dont know whats worse... people who create these fake leaks, or fans who believe them :icant:

• lol 1

Moderator 17,147
On 3/10/2022 at 9:22 PM, ViviLittleM said:

the only perf being used

:katy:

It's literally fake

"Hey y’all so I decided to quickly make a new one since she just re-announced the tour to summer" says the channel in the video description

A Popster Is Born 11,612
On 3/10/2022 at 9:27 PM, Andreu said:

shallow on top of the SL performance video :icant:

I mean fake or not, but they need to sell the tickets somehow. Shallow can help, the other effort? Good luck :nickiha:

Popster for Sale 57,532
On 3/10/2022 at 9:38 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Gaga is the 2nd female artist after Adele to have at least a song with 700M on Spotify from 3 different decades

Only Eminem and Queen have achieved it overall too

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 5
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,599

Ideal Tour Chromatica Collab Setup

1) ROM is being performed OBVI

2) BLACKPINK opener act so they can before Sour Candy with Gaga every night (I have no idea about their schedule so idk if this is even possible so don’t come at me) 

if BP isn’t there I say make SC an interlude 

3) SFA acoustic solo (would be f-ing beautiful y’all)

Edited by MANiCURE1295

Pop-a-911-ster 39,599
On 3/10/2022 at 4:28 PM, Delusional said:

… the disrespect

I mean even Doja is opening for The Weeknd and she’s way more massive in the US, it’s not disrespect, it’s an amazing opportunity for BLACKPINK to perform in US stadiums and get known more

…people are so short sighted :delulu_bird: imagine thinking it’s disrespectful asking someone to open up your new stadium tour …couldn’t be me. I think itd be awesome for BLACKPINK and they would be honored

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 18,584
On 3/10/2022 at 10:55 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I mean even Doja is opening for The Weeknd and she’s way more massive in the US, it’s not disrespect, it’s an amazing opportunity for BLACKPINK to perform in US stadiums and get known more

…people are so short sighted :delulu_bird: imagine thinking it’s disrespectful asking someone open up your new stadium tour couldn’t be me. I think itd be awesome for BLACKPINK

It would obviously be seen as a great chance for BLACKPINK to actually open for Lady Gaga a stadium tour date. 

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,997
On 3/10/2022 at 10:14 PM, Delusional said:

BLACKPINK has an extremely large touring base, even with only 2 mini albums they were selling out arenas in the US, and now they’ve released a whole album they could easily do stadiums there themselves. It very much is disrespectful to think they could be an opener because they’re huge touring acts and do not need anymore exposure anywhere :rip: Never in a million years would YG entertainment allow them to open for ANYONE, doesn’t matter who the artist is. 

Reveal hidden contents

Also with how huge their productions are known to be, they’d probs overshadow imo

That’s what I thought too. They gain barely anything by being an opening act.