Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 3/9/2022 at 10:25 PM, Applause said:

I still think people underestimate how much SL damaged the Chromatica era. It's convenient enough to blame the pandemic for everything but in reality she led with a horrid song and everyone said NO. 

Stupid Love is not horrid. 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,487

I went through this yesterday and thought I'd share my experience in the hopes of helping others. 

So, I have a Citi credit card and was able to participate in the presale yesterday. I waited in the online queue before finally getting in a few minutes after sales opened. Well, nearly all areas around the stage were sold out, which made me pretty bummed. I decided to just get two seats away from the stadium field and up in the higher sections of the venue. I paid my $280 and went with my day. 

Yet... something nagged at me. I decided to log back into the presale about an hour later and magically... some field seats around the stage had become available! I was so irritated because that's where I originally wanted to be. I did some quick digging and found out there IS a way to exchange tickets if better seats become available. 

On Ticketmaster's website, they state their policy on exchanging tickets if better seats become avaliable. 

https://help.ticketmaster.com/s/article/Can-I-exchange-or-upgrade-my-tickets?language=en_US

I decided to buy the better seats on the field for $450 and quickly reached out to customer support via email.

https://help.ticketmaster.com/s/article/How-do-I-contact-Customer-Service?language=en_US

Sure enough, they reimbursed my $280 for my original purchase, allowing me to get my money back!

I figured this might be helpful if others now see better seats on Ticketmaster. :)

Good luck!

• paws up 2
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 11,830
On 3/9/2022 at 6:25 PM, Applause said:

I still think people underestimate how much SL damaged the Chromatica era. It's convenient enough to blame the pandemic for everything but in reality she led with a horrid song and everyone said NO. 

Stupid Love is not that bad. Most fans actually liked it when it leaked. The song wasnt lead single material though, thats for sure (and I really like the song). And the music video didnt help much. Perfect Illusion was more of a BOMB tbh

• paws up 1

On 3/9/2022 at 9:31 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Stupid Love is not horrid. 

It is and most concur going by its poor streaming performance. The video is also just so... unfortunate. :dead:

The good songs on Chromatica being left to rot in favour of that trash will always be an injustice. Alice, Replay and Free Woman were right there. 

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 3/9/2022 at 10:54 PM, Applause said:

It is and most concur going by its poor streaming performance. The video is also just so... unfortunate. :dead:

The good songs on Chromatica being left to rot in favour of that trash will always be an injustice. Alice, Replay and Free Woman were right there. 

It’s not.

Pop-a-911-ster 28,923
x3
On 3/9/2022 at 10:25 PM, Applause said:

I'm so glad that i am the only person in this planet that i didn't underestimate the damage that this horrid song did to her career :applause: 

Time the truth ultimate teller:traumatica:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712
On 3/9/2022 at 11:34 PM, little legend said:

I'm so glad that i am the only person in this planet that i didn't underestimate the damage that this horrid song did to her career :applause: 

Time for Donnie to send you a video of him bopping to SL :applause:

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 3/9/2022 at 7:34 PM, little legend said:

Are u ok? Creating a sibling account to support your comments

I-:icant:

• lol 3

Popster for Sale 44,657
On 3/9/2022 at 9:40 PM, ConnorFilm said:

I went through this yesterday and thought I'd share my experience in the hopes of helping others. 

So, I have a Citi credit card and was able to participate in the presale yesterday. I waited in the online queue before finally getting in a few minutes after sales opened. Well, nearly all areas around the stage were sold out, which made me pretty bummed. I decided to just get two seats away from the stadium field and up in the higher sections of the venue. I paid my $280 and went with my day. 

Yet... something nagged at me. I decided to log back into the presale about an hour later and magically... some field seats around the stage had become available! I was so irritated because that's where I originally wanted to be. I did some quick digging and found out there IS a way to exchange tickets if better seats become available. 

On Ticketmaster's website, they state their policy on exchanging tickets if better seats become avaliable. 

https://help.ticketmaster.com/s/article/Can-I-exchange-or-upgrade-my-tickets?language=en_US

I decided to buy the better seats on the field for $450 and quickly reached out to customer support via email.

https://help.ticketmaster.com/s/article/How-do-I-contact-Customer-Service?language=en_US

Sure enough, they reimbursed my $280 for my original purchase, allowing me to get my money back!

I figured this might be helpful if others now see better seats on Ticketmaster. :)

Good luck!

This is really helpfull thank you! 

But a few minutes and no seats close to the stage already? It was probably a glitch, no?

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 532

It's so funny imagining the Haus deciding to make Stupid Love the lead single from what was easily her most anticipated album ever. Chromatica had so much hype, and following the HUGE success of Shallow and the ASIB soundtrack you'd expect her return to pop to be something fantastic and for the books and then... Stupid Love :icant: I actually do enjoy the song, I think it's fun and simple, it would have worked as a promo single but as a lead it was underwhelming, specially considering songs like Replay or even Free Woman were there. 

Stupid Love is not atrocious as a song itself, but it was def HORRID as a lead single from THEE Lady Gaga's most anticipated album. @DonnieDarko

• paws up 4
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,923
x3
On 3/10/2022 at 12:43 AM, loopyjae said:

It's so funny imagining the Haus deciding to make Stupid Love the lead single from what was easily her most anticipated album ever. Chromatica had so much hype, and following the HUGE success of Shallow and the ASIB soundtrack you'd expect her return to pop to be something fantastic and for the books and then... Stupid Love :icant: I actually do enjoy the song, I think it's fun and simple, it would have worked as a promo single but as a lead it was underwhelming, specially considering songs like Replay or even Free Woman were there. 

Stupid Love is not atrocious as a song itself, but it was def HORRID as a lead single from THEE Lady Gaga's most anticipated album. @DonnieDarko

Thank you for your bravery and willingness to defend the truth:applause:

• thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 16,835

Britney stans calling Work B*tch and Till The World Ends smashes in -TRL :icant:

I mean TTWE was a hit but definitely not a smash :icant:

Work B*tch?? Wow the delusion

ARTPOPster 1,685
On 3/10/2022 at 2:43 AM, loopyjae said:

People didnt like the song, sh!t happens?

The DRAMATICS

1241095961_(5).thumb.jpeg.5061a12814f0b7

• shook 1

ARTPOPster 1,685
On 3/10/2022 at 4:20 AM, FRANZGA said:

Britney stans calling Work B*tch and Till The World Ends smashes in -TRL :icant:

I mean TTWE was a hit but definitely not a smash :icant:

Work B*tch?? Wow the delusion

Work b*ch is actually a hit

OnlyDisloyalHare-size_restricted.gif