Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 18,606
On 3/9/2022 at 8:19 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Let’s wait general on sale before talking about the tour flopping or not 

The way I listen to your every word regarding the tour, numbers, tickets etc

:giveup:

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 2,981
On 3/9/2022 at 8:08 PM, Adarsh said:

A lot of dates are almost sold out already. What are you smoking sis? And don’t compare Gaga to BTS when you know they have a 10x bigger fanbase than literally everyone in the industry

Taylor Swift Hello GIF by Apple Music

Pop-a-911-ster 39,616

Gaga is the first and only female artist on Spotify HISTORY to have at least one song with over 600 million streams in 3 different decades.

— The songs are: 00's (Bad Romance & Poker Face), 10's (Shallow, ARUTW and Million Reasons) and 20's (Rain On Me).

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

Popster for Sale 45,043
On 3/9/2022 at 7:52 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Gaga is the first and only female artist on Spotify HISTORY to have at least one song with over 600 million streams in 3 different decades.

— The songs are: 00's (Bad Romance), 10's (Shallow, ARUTW and Million Reasons) and 20's (Rain On Me).

+ Poker Face no? 

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,951
On 3/9/2022 at 3:25 PM, FRANZGA said:

So i thought about Chartmasters' Gaga Update and i realized Love 4 Sale will ruin the bar graph :nicki_scream:

It will give us a couple Grammys so its ok :oscar:

Or maybe its sales are so low that they combine it with the "Orphan" section :nickiha:

ARTPOPster 1,866
On 3/10/2022 at 4:17 AM, Doncho said:

It will give us a couple Grammys so its ok :oscar:

Or maybe its sales are so low that they combine it with the "Orphan" section :nickiha:

At least it’ll have chromatica with it :ohyes:

A Popster Is Born 12,847
On 3/9/2022 at 8:27 PM, Aloe said:

I just listened to Ava’s Every time I cry and it’ll be last time listening to it :katy: she struck gold with The Lotto tho

I remember that song smashing radio for like a month then crickets. This version:

>>>>

On 3/10/2022 at 12:52 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

— The songs are: 00's (Bad Romance & Poker Face), 10's (Shallow, ARUTW and Million Reasons) and 20's (Rain On Me).

Adele says Hello from other side. 

ARTPOPster 1,866
On 3/10/2022 at 4:38 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I remember that song smashing radio for like a month then crickets. This version:

>>>>

Oh wow this is so much better and elevates the dance nature of the song 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,499

I think the tour is going to sell just fine. As Mr. Poop pointed out, sales this week for the new dates are only available to people who have Citi credit cards. According to Citigroup.com, only 35 million in the U.S. have Citi accounts. There's more than 330 million people in the U.S. 

• paws up 1

On 3/9/2022 at 8:32 PM, Miaou said:

YouTube :

Stupid Love : 24K daily views

911 : 25K daily views

:icant::icant:

I still think people underestimate how much SL damaged the Chromatica era. It's convenient enough to blame the pandemic for everything but in reality she led with a horrid song and everyone said NO. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1