Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 45,043
On 3/7/2022 at 7:57 PM, Jeroin2000 said:

I will with my husband hopefully, how do I get pre sale tickets?

apparently you just have to create an account on livenation and then through that site you'll be able to access pre-sale 

at least that's what I'm doing 

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 13,486
On 3/8/2022 at 1:46 AM, ViviLittleM said:

I feel kinda empty because I don’t know what I will tweet about now :icant:

Demanding boxscores once the tour starts :dragon:

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,317
On 3/7/2022 at 5:16 PM, ViviLittleM said:

the new single or ep to promote the tour :ohhh:

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 42,004
On 3/7/2022 at 8:16 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Tweet about unsold seats :icant:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 45,043
On 3/7/2022 at 8:30 PM, Ms I am a local said:

Yeah, probably same since I don’t want to spend too much money on this trip :cm:

I feel u 

At the same time I don't want to put this much effort into going and then just seeing a little pink dot performing far away from me :rip: My wallet will have to cope somehow 

Do you think it's possible even with pre-sale that we don't snatch good seats? I'm nervous

Edited by GucciOreos
  • hugs 2

Popster This Way 756
On 3/7/2022 at 9:36 PM, GucciOreos said:

I feel u 

At the same time I don't want to put this much effort into going and then just seeing a little pink dot performing far away from me :rip: My wallet will have to cope somehow 

Do you think it's possible even with pre-sale that we don't snatch good seats? I'm nervous

I'm also so nervous oh god..

So the first tickets for Düsseldorf are first available in 2 days ??

Popster for Sale 45,043
On 3/7/2022 at 8:49 PM, Jeroin2000 said:

I'm also so nervous oh god..

So the first tickets for Düsseldorf are first available in 2 days ??

Dusseldorf begins selling on the 14th, no? 

On 3/7/2022 at 9:36 PM, GucciOreos said:

Yup, I have that impression too. I'm very nervous because that O2 priority thingie starts in one day and a half and I still don't know the ticket I want (:gaga-scream:) and I have the feeling that people are going to snatch all the tickets I want :(

• hugs 1

Popster for Sale 57,535
On 3/7/2022 at 9:52 PM, GucciOreos said:

Golden Circle and Floor Standing are probably the best places, no?

How much (in euros) did they cost for the 29th date, does anyone know? 

Golden Circle are the ones are you are literally standing next to Gaga, I wanted to get those back in March 2020 but the waiting line was so packed I couldn't get them

For the Paris date we have 3 standing categories, Golden Circle, Golden Standing ("pelouse Or") and standard standing ("pelouse"):

plan-billetterie-lg-2022-copie-v7.jpg?itok=yj5xcBi9

I got golden standing which guarantees a good view/distance to the stage without having to wait the whole day outside the stadium lmao

I think they don't have that middle category in London, just a huge non-Golden Circle standing category where you'll be really far if you arrive late :shakes:

19897s.gif

As for the price, the Golden Circle costed 180 euros for Paris, 100 for Golden Standing and 68 euros for standard standing

From what I see on the website the sitting ones from the 524-527 that are available for the first London date cost ~100 pounds and they are quite far from th stage (in orange on pic above), so I guess the closer ones must be 150- 200 pounds :shakes:

Edited by Fame Romance
  • thanks 2

Popster for Sale 45,043
On 3/7/2022 at 9:13 PM, Fame Romance said:

Golden Circle are the ones are you are literally standing next to Gaga, I wanted to get those back in March 2020 but the waiting line was so packed I couldn't get them

For the Paris date we have 3 standing categories, Golden Circle, Golden Standing ("pelouse Or") and standard standing ("pelouse"):

plan-billetterie-lg-2022-copie-v7.jpg?itok=yj5xcBi9

I got golden standing which guarantees a good view/distance to the stage without having to wait the whole day outside the stadium lmao

I think they don't have that middle category in London, just a huge non-Golden Circle standing category where you'll be really far if you arrive late :shakes:

19897s.gif

As for the price, the Golden Circle costed 180 euros for Paris, 100 for Golden Standing and 68 euros for standard standing

From what I see on the website the sitting ones from the 524-527 that are available for the first London date cost ~100 pounds and they are quite far from th stage (in orange on pic above), so I guess the closer ones must be 150- 200 pounds :shakes:

thanks for the explanation! 

how early would you say I have to arrive to get a decent view? I know there's people who camp and all but idk if I'm about that life :rip:

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,206

I see people on my timeline saying the Paris date is basically sold out. Can they add a second date on July 23 (since 25 is impossible because of the Arnhem concert the next day)? @ViviLittleM

Edited by OnionGirl

Popster for Sale 57,535
On 3/7/2022 at 10:20 PM, GucciOreos said:

thanks for the explanation! 

how early would you say I have to arrive to get a decent view? I know there's people who camp and all but idk if I'm about that life :rip:

I guess a few hours like mid-afternoon

But if you can snatch golden circle go for it, you'll have an amazing view guaranteed no matter what time you get there

• paws up 2