Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

ARTPOPster 2,015
On 3/7/2022 at 4:51 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I need someone to tell me things about COVID restrictions both in the UK and Germany. Pretty please. 

All restrictions to be lifted by end of March in Germany 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,838
On 3/7/2022 at 6:11 PM, Andreu said:

The stockholm show will be in a venue with roof :uhh:

I’ve been to that venue. It’s actually really nice and big but it was really hot in there

Popster for Sale 45,020

Heaven is here is here and it's heaven

Spoiler

i actually don't like it that much but I needed to say this

Edited by GucciOreos

Pop-a-911-ster 30,429
On 3/7/2022 at 5:18 PM, boobatella said:

I’ve been to that venue. It’s actually really nice and big but it was really hot in there

Ive been there too (in december tho so I cannot say anything about heat) idk i just thought it was random since the rest of the shows seem to be all in open air places 

Popster for Sale 45,020
On 3/7/2022 at 4:53 PM, Ms I am a local said:

Can somebody recommend me tickets I should get? This is the first concert I go to and I have no idea which ticket should I get. Should I get the standing ticket or a seated one?

I have the same doubts

I assume standing tickets are best though because they're closer to the stage and you get to dance and move freely? idk 

• paws up 1

f- me! I really thought she was coming to Spain… The things I do for Miss GayGay I swear.

On 3/7/2022 at 5:54 PM, GucciOreos said:

I have the same doubts

I assume standing tickets are best though because they're closer to the stage and you get to dance and move freely? idk 

Yeah, I assume that too, but it makes me anxious not knowing the prices each ticket will have and the fact that it goes on sale in a few days and I have no idea where to go or the ticket to get :rip:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,429

is it socially acceptable to stand on the seated parts of the venue in France tho? :icant:

because I was going to advise @Ms I am a localto get seated tickets bc you can stand up and dance during the show anyway but maybe that's not the case there