Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 39,599

Spotify Friday Update:

1) TFM (combined) received its biggest day this year with 2,68m

2) TF received its biggest day this year with 1,636,820m

3) BTW received its biggest day this year with 753k

4) ARTPOP received it’s biggest streaming day this year with 320k

• paws up 7
  • yaas, gaga 4

Popster to Popster 2,978
On 3/6/2022 at 4:26 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Spotify Friday Update:

1) TFM (combined) received its biggest day this year with 2,68m

2) TF received its biggest day this year with 1,636,820m

3) BTW received its biggest day this year with 753k

4) ARTPOP received it’s biggest streaming day this year with 320k

I hope that in the months of May / June Born This Way gets close to 800,000 streams a day. If The Edge of Glory and Born This Way had multiple playlists it could do so all year round. Born This Way is a hugely successful album why does it have to have such low streams? It is surpassed by The Fame Monster as well. And luckily Judas has some decent streams :bradley:

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3
On 3/6/2022 at 7:47 AM, FRANZGA said:

For the first time ever, Shallow missed the weekly Spotify 200 Chart since release (excluding the 2weeks of Christmas boost last 2021)

:bradley:

FLOP

Pop-a-911-ster 30,429
On 3/6/2022 at 3:44 PM, GucciOreos said:

how was your first listen to Traumatica like? 

I'll have to write an essay because I don't know any other way to talk about these things so :icant:

Let me preface by saying I stayed up to listen to the album at midnight and I was tired and not in the best predisposition, but I agreed that we would listen together with a friend so I kinda had to do that instead of when I woke up. The beginning of the album was really disappointing for me, and I still think the first act is the weakest: Alice was too simple and repetitive, SL snd RoM were songs we already knew so they didn't count for me, FW was much more tamer than I expected and I didn't like FT on its first play. So by the end of the first act I was sad and for once I thought Gaga had lost it!11! (sounds ridiculous when I type it now, but yeah when you anticipate something sooo much for soo long it's difficult to think straight the first time you hear it).

Then 911 came and we moved, the rest of the ACT 2 was OK and Replay was the first of the new songs I really loved. Then I heard SFA for the first time and I could hear GOD :oprah: Vargas & Lagola involved as cowriters Axwell & Seb Ingrosso as producers on a Gaga song? my two fave musical worlds collided into one song :darkmode: 1000 Doves was also love at first sight for me, and Babylon was the perfect closer for the album. So, as you can see, my first listening experience was a rollercoaster because my favourite songs are on the end of the album :icant:

I want to add that Chromatica was not an album that had me as obsessed as her previous ones (maybe cus I am older idk) but it definitely has been the one I've had on heavy rotation for the longest and it's timeless for me.

• paws up 5

Popster for Sale 45,020
On 3/6/2022 at 4:23 PM, Andreu said:

I want to add that Chromatica was not an album that had me as obsessed as her previous ones (maybe cus I am older idk) but it definitely has been the one I've had on heavy rotation for the longest and it's timeless for me.

I feel the same. It didn't blow me away when I first heard it (other than some songs like Babylon) but it aged really well. 

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,945
On 3/6/2022 at 5:47 PM, La Chatte said:

Switzerland :

#55 (+11) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper- Shallow (165 weeks)

:rip: 

not almost top 50 165 weeks after :banana:

I'm just glad she has this legendary song in her discography. I really can't wait to sing along at Stade de France

Pop-a-911-ster 31,960
On 3/6/2022 at 5:49 PM, ViviLittleM said:

I'm just glad she has this legendary song in her discography. I really can't wait to sing along at Stade de France

In 2047 yes

Pop-a-911-ster 30,429

The way Rauw's recent EP made no noise at all :dead:

It came out 9 days ago and as of now only 5/9 songs have over 1M streams 

The song that had playlist focus + video (so the new single) barely has 2,5M :dead:

• shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,429

people has been saying Levitatthing sounds like don diablo since the day it came out so I thought they were not gonna bother suing or anything

On 3/6/2022 at 6:18 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Dua not having a great week if I’m being honest 

I wonder if this has something to do with her changing management

A Popster Is Born 11,946
On 3/6/2022 at 1:56 PM, Andreu said:

The way Rauw's recent EP made no noise at all :dead:

It came out 9 days ago and as of now only 5/9 songs have over 1M streams 

The song that had playlist focus + video (so the new single) barely has 2,5M :dead:

A Love For Sale teas :catwalk:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,429
On 3/6/2022 at 6:49 PM, Doncho said:

A Love For Sale teas :catwalk:

didn't know Love For Sale was an urban album and came after the biggest breakthought of the previous year :applause: