Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 57,181

Not Katy predicted to rise to #80 on the Hot 100 while N/A on every metric but #82 on the radio :dead:

Without Hot 100 recurrent songs she’s probably top 70 on the mediabase chart so that’s why she’s charting 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 2,913
On 3/6/2022 at 2:51 PM, GucciOreos said:

should Gaga ride this wave for LG7 later this year or early 2023? 

I'd rather see something like this from next Gaga's album : 

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,664
On 3/6/2022 at 2:37 PM, ReadyGaga said:

I'd rather see something like this from next Gaga's album : 

Los Ageless :giveup: I don't see queen of epione writing such a song though :icant:

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,664
On 3/6/2022 at 2:43 PM, Andreu said:

I'd like to see Gagsus do a song lik-

oh wait, she already fulfilled my wet dreams of a house inspired serve :applause:

how was your first listen to Traumatica like? 

Popster to Popster 2,913
On 3/6/2022 at 3:41 PM, GucciOreos said:

Los Ageless :giveup: I don't see queen of epione writing such a song though :icant:

On 3/6/2022 at 3:41 PM, GucciOreos said:

It will remain in our dreams but still ...

Burqa from the point of view of the lyrics came close to this genre, if it had been more pop-rock it would have smashed, Who knows maybe Gaga listens to a St. Vincent song and thought "I can try":bradley:

Edited by ReadyGaga
  • paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,664

I feel like if there's a perfect time commercially for Gaga to do a rock/pop album it's now. The trend is here and she has the vocals, atttitude and appreciation for the rock genre to pull it off not sure how the kidness thing would fit. It really would have to be good though, there's nothing worse for a popstar than chasing a trend and not managing to pull it off (MDNA). 

Edited by GucciOreos
  • paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,667
On 3/6/2022 at 3:34 PM, Fame Romance said:

Not Katy predicted to rise to #80 on the Hot 100 while N/A on every metric but #82 on the radio :dead:

Without Hot 100 recurrent songs she’s probably top 70 on the mediabase chart so that’s why she’s charting 

A HIT

Popster to Popster 2,913
On 3/6/2022 at 3:50 PM, GucciOreos said:

I feel like if there's a perfect time commercially for Gaga to do a rock/pop album it's now. The trend is here and she has the vocals, atttitude and appreciation for the rock genre to pull it off not sure how the kidness thing would fit. It really would have to be good though, there's nothing worse for a popstar than chasing a trend and not managing to pull it off (MDNA). 

If Gaga wants to achieve commercial success and at the same time be recognized the album should be like this: a first part Dance Rock, the second more pop / rock, the third soft rock / piano rock and finally the last part glam or classic rock.

16 tracks = 

Act 1: 4

Act 2: 4

Act 3: 4

Act 4: 4 

lady gaga the grammys GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Popster to Popster 2,913
On 3/6/2022 at 4:18 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Imagine thinking a song that’s current peak is 80 is a hit :katy:

Someone pooped out too many brain cells me thinks 

spit take GIF

Well according to the Katycats Harleys in Hawaii is one of the biggest hits of 2021 by a MPG

• lol 3

Popster for Sale 44,664
On 3/6/2022 at 3:23 PM, ReadyGaga said:

If Gaga wants to achieve commercial success and at the same time be recognized the album should be like this: a first part Dance Rock, the second more pop / rock, the third soft rock / piano rock and finally the last part glam or classic rock.

16 tracks = 

Act 1: 4

Act 2: 4

Act 3: 4

Act 4: 4 

serving a 40 on MC if she does that

• thanks 1