Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

ARTPOPster 1,685

They could've dropped Chromatica Deluxe right before the tour with Love Me Right + 3-4 NON-Bloodpop songs, even without a single. Make her do a couple of radio interviews and call it a day. 
But we all know they won't

Andreu

Popster This Way 532
On 3/6/2022 at 2:04 AM, yomama said:

They could've dropped Chromatica Deluxe right before the tour with Love Me Right + 3-4 NON-Bloodpop songs, even without a single. Make her do a couple of radio interviews and call it a day. 
But we all know they won't

Andreu

That's actually the best promo option for the tour, they could literally drop Chromatica Deluxe + the Sophie song/s, I don't think it's a hard thing to do considering the last thing we saw from the original Chromatica with Gaga's full involvement was in 2020. She doesn't even have to promote it cuz she will be on tour. I hope they actually have a plan close to that cuz that would send this fandom into frenzy and the album would sky rocket the charts. 

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 3/6/2022 at 2:22 PM, Adarsh said:

Can someone please tell me what are the longest charting female songs on Spotify 200? @Gagacharts

Closer ft Halsey - 1422 days

Lovely by Billie Eilish - 1409 days

Shallow by Lady Gaga - 1234 days

• thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 3/6/2022 at 2:37 PM, FRANZGA said:

Closer ft Halsey - 1422 days

Lovely by Billie Eilish - 1409 days

Shallow by Lady Gaga - 1234 days

7 Rings by Ariana Grande - 999 days

Dance Monkey by Tones & I - 959 days

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835

For the first time ever, Shallow missed the weekly Spotify 200 Chart since release (excluding the 2weeks of Christmas boost last 2021)

:bradley:

• sad 1

ARTPOPster 1,685
On 3/6/2022 at 8:10 AM, loopyjae said:

That's actually the best promo option for the tour, they could literally drop Chromatica Deluxe + the Sophie song/s, I don't think it's a hard thing to do considering the last thing we saw from the original Chromatica with Gaga's full involvement was in 2020. She doesn't even have to promote it cuz she will be on tour. I hope they actually have a plan close to that cuz that would send this fandom into frenzy and the album would sky rocket the charts. 

Oh my, totally forgot about the SOPHIE songs. My mind keeps blocking everything Traumatica related out cause, y'know, trauma

Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 29,665
On 3/6/2022 at 12:31 AM, Fame Romance said:

Soo the weekly French Spotify albums chart finally became available last week and GODGA charted both ASIB and TFM in the top 200

She’s the only pre-streaming era female to chart at all along with Adele’s last album :talent:

If only this one was already there during asib era ☠️ The slayage 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,761
On 3/6/2022 at 11:39 AM, GucciOreos said:

with our luck only in May

and then it flops 

:toofunny:

bestie with our luck it doesn’t exist

spacer.png

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,660
On 3/6/2022 at 10:13 AM, boobatella said:

bestie with our luck it doesn’t exist

spacer.png

with our luck it exists but Gaga gave it away to whoever is immediately below her on streaming charts :bebe:

• lol 1