Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3

You all tasteless rat slugs don't really appreciate and don't really understand what Gaga gave us with ASIB. How can you even like cheap songs like SL, when she gave us some of best masterpieces of the 21st century. The quality of these songs OMG. Tell me another album that has so many quality songs. I mean maybe 21 with Rolling In The Deep,Set Fire To Rain and Someone Like You can compare with the modern classics that Gaga gave us 4 years ago. I suggest to listen to these masterpieces again and appreciate the quality of these songs. And the comments:bradley: The praise from the GP, the praise from everyone, the fact that people feel connected with these songs and everyone writes hid personal story in these videos:bradley: These songs will only become bigger and bigger as the time passes. They are timeless and even if Gaga and her rat team didn't make them singles and let them flop, they shined and will continue to shine and become everyone's favourite songs. 21 is this century's biggest selling album and I'm sure ASIB would have been close but Adele'd team was also clever. If Adele was Gaga and had her team , they wouldn't have made Rolling In The Deep and Set Fire To Rain officially singles and would have probably replaced them with songs like Stupid Love and Why You Do That:banana::nicki_scream: 

Anyway let's appreciate again these timeless classics 

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 18,578

I get the ASIB praise, I share this sentiment. What I don’t get is the stupid as fcuk need to constantly bring other Lady Gaga music down while praising ASIB. Grow the fcuk up. 

I don’t care, ban me, whatever, I really don’t care, I won’t put him on ignore, I won’t stop calling him out on it. 

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 6
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,241
On 3/4/2022 at 9:54 AM, DonnieDarko said:

I get the ASIB praise, I share this sentiment. What I don’t get is the stupid as fcuk need to constantly bring other Lady Gaga music down while praising ASIB. Grow the fcuk up. 

I don’t care, ban me, whatever, I really don’t care, I won’t put him on ignore, I won’t stop calling him out on it. 

I haven't even listened to ASIB(full album) since 2018. :ally:

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,685
On 3/4/2022 at 12:02 PM, Delusional said:

Since ASIB’s release we have had folklore, evermore, NFR, Blue Banisters, Ungodly Hour, 333, Songs For You, Nectar, MAGDALENE, SAWAYAMA and Gaga’s own Chromatica :rip:

Blue Banisters but not COCC

lady-gaga-ignore-her-she-drinks.gif

A Popster Is Born 16,862
On 3/4/2022 at 5:32 PM, Delusional said:

Ur kidding right 

the deluluism 

NOPE..

It'll serve longevity inside H100 Top10 mefears :bunny:

I got the same chills after i listened to Bad Habits and Shivers and look at them now :bunny:

• lol 1

Moderator 24,993
On 3/4/2022 at 3:07 PM, yomama said:

COCC has 3 good songs while BB has... well, none 

Hmm hello 

dealer literally exists!!! :bigbird:

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3
On 3/4/2022 at 9:54 AM, DonnieDarko said:

If Adele didn't release Rolling In The Deep and Someone Like You and replace them with Stupid Love, i am sure her fans would have been pressed even now , after a decade.  

So since I don't want you all to feel so bad about me hating that song, i will do your favor and i promise you to stop shading this song after 2032

Edited by little legend
  • lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3
On 3/4/2022 at 11:02 AM, ViviLittleM said:

What did I miss because Donnie is angry lmao

He is angry , promoting aggressive behaviour, attacking POPa911's most beloved user and most importantly lacking taste, and the rats here support him. :awkney:

• lol 2

Moderator 17,146
On 3/4/2022 at 10:26 AM, FRANZGA said:

WTF.. This is a SMASH at first listen :giveup:

This sounds just like I Don't Care and the only reason that song was a hit because it was an Ed Sheeran lead single. This will flop hard.

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3
On 3/4/2022 at 10:02 AM, Delusional said:

Since ASIB’s release we have had folklore, evermore, NFR, Blue Banisters, Ungodly Hour, 333, Songs For You, Nectar, MAGDALENE, SAWAYAMA and Gaga’s own Chromatica :rip:

I don't know half of these albums , i suppose they are Justin Bieber albums , so i gotta say that i disagree with your statement:katy:

• lol 1