Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 3/3/2022 at 9:03 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Why Gaga why 

Because in reality she didn't really care that much for that Oscar like how most of y'all were saying (like if she was desperate). She was just being passionate about her role, that's all.

Pop-a-911-ster 31,986

NZ:
10 (13) Future Nostalgia 100 weeks (No. 1 for 1 week)

Only a few more weeks and it may enter the list of all-time most weeks in the top 10... It has yet the top 20 there.

Top 10 100 weeks after its release :applause: what a smash :applause: what a global queen :applause:

A Popster Is Born 11,951
On 3/3/2022 at 4:29 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Because in reality she didn't really care that much for that Oscar like how most of y'all were saying (like if she was desperate). She was just being passionate about her role, that's all.

Can we NOT? She clearly cared about the Oscar. Everyone does. If she didnt, she wouldnt be doing all of those interviews. And there is nothing wrong with that.

She really has no reason to not attend the Oscars. Some people here are really childish saying "She shouldnt attend because they didnt nominate her" (not your case, I know)

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 42,004
On 3/3/2022 at 7:29 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Disagree. She's presenting because she cares for Oscars and doesn't want to be seen as snubbing the Academy.

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 3/3/2022 at 9:43 PM, Doncho said:

Can we NOT? She clearly cared about the Oscar. Everyone does. If she didnt, she wouldnt be doing all of those interviews. And there is nothing wrong with that.

She really has no reason to not attend the Oscars. Some people here are really childish saying "She shouldnt attend because they didnt nominate her" (not your case, I know)

You really missed the point in my post. Yeah she cared about the Oscar but she is not that DESPERATE to make false claims about her acting role to get her to the Oscar (what film twitter and some fans were claiming). She simply isn't that low. Right now when I'm posting this, Gaga is speaking in a live stream and she still sounds very passionate about her role even if her Oscar race is over.

A Popster Is Born 11,951
On 3/3/2022 at 4:51 PM, LGMonster95 said:

You really missed the point in my post. Yeah she cared about the Oscar but she is not that DESPERATE to make false claims about her acting role to get her to the Oscar (what film twitter and some fans were claiming). She simply isn't that low. Right now when I'm posting this, Gaga is speaking in a live stream and she still sounds very passionate about her role even if her Oscar race is over.

You said she really "didnt care that much for the Oscar", which is a lie. And yeah, of course she is not lying about the role. We know she is very passionate about everything she does

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 3/3/2022 at 9:53 PM, Doncho said:

You said she really "didnt care that much for the Oscar", which is a lie. And yeah, of course she is not lying about the role. We know she is very passionate about everything she does

Again you don't get my post, that's not the full quote, this is exactly what I said

"she didn't really care that much for that Oscar like how most of y'all were saying like if she was desperate"

Whatever you want to say, she clearly is not desperate for an award and we all saw that a couple of days ago when she was the first one to stand up when Jessica Chaistain won the best actress award, and a SAG award is still a huge deal, Oscar or not.

A Popster Is Born 11,951
On 3/3/2022 at 4:58 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Again you don't get my post, that's not the full quote, this is exactly what I said

"she didn't really care that much for that Oscar like how most of y'all were saying like if she was desperate"

Whatever you want to say, she clearly is not desperate for an award and we all saw that a couple of days ago when she was the first one to stand up when Jessica Chaistain won the best actress award, and a SAG award is still a huge deal, Oscar or not.

Ok

• lol 5

A Popster Is Born 13,486
On 3/4/2022 at 12:52 AM, corvus albus said:

MHMH is actually a hit, only in select places, SL bombed everywhere :icant: I like SL but that's undeniable :icant:

SL will be 2x platinum in the US next year 

• thanks 3

A Popster Is Born 13,486
On 3/4/2022 at 1:14 AM, BenG said:

Disagree. She's presenting because she cares for Oscars and doesn't want to be seen as snubbing the Academy.

I think @LGMonster95 meant she doesn’t care about winning an award. We all know she cares about the Oscars, she’s an academy member after all. 

Edited by Adarsh
  • paws up 1

Moderator 17,148
On 3/3/2022 at 9:02 PM, Adarsh said:

SL will be 2x platinum in the US next year 

MHMH will be platinum in the UK while SL is silver. Let's not drag this convo any further and come back to the group chat, darling :gaga-thanks:

Popster for Sale 42,004
On 3/3/2022 at 8:03 PM, Adarsh said:

I think @LGMonster95 meant she doesn’t care about winning an award.

Nah she cares but unfortunately she didn’t even get a nom. This is just mostly PR spin to look like a gracious loser.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 13,486
On 3/4/2022 at 1:36 AM, corvus albus said:

MHMH will be platinum in the UK while SL is silver. Let's not drag this convo any further and come back to the group chat, darling :gaga-thanks:

I’m only saying that because you said SL bombed everywhere. The word bomb is better suited for something like Smile or Xtina’s new music. SL wasn’t a big hit, it just underperformed. 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 42,004

Some of you need to stop thinking of Gaga as a saint. Recall how she subtly got Bradley to pick her for the role of Ally Maine. You don’t break into Hollywood without tricks in the bag.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 3/3/2022 at 10:03 PM, Adarsh said:

I think @LGMonster95 meant she doesn’t care about winning an award. We all know she cares about the Oscars, she’s an academy member after all. 

That's really not what I mean, like not at all. Ofc she cares when she is winning awards, we all see her crying and stuff, what I mean is that she is not desperate to win awards, being desperate for something is not the same like "caring" a desperate person will do anything to win awards and we all know that Gaga is simply not like that. I agree that sometimes maybe I don't choose the best words to explain what I'm saying but I think I was pretty clear now.

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 11,951
On 3/3/2022 at 5:11 PM, BenG said:

Some of you need to stop thinking of Gaga as a saint. Recall how she subtly got Bradley to pick her for the role of Ally Maine. You don’t break into Hollywood without tricks in the bag.

Delete please

D91686-E5-704-C-459-E-B147-9-D2-F9395-FE