Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 11,611
On 3/3/2022 at 5:41 PM, little legend said:

Having the same amount of streams as Stupid Love does not make it a hit:traumatica:

*Having more 

*Being released 9 months later 

*And also doing more daily streams than Stupid Song 

:gaycat:

Pop-a-911-ster 39,590

https://www.screendaily.com/features/awards-whispers-anonymous-bafta-ampas-members-share-how-they-will-vote-in-major-categories/5168270.article

Director, female: I’m spoilt for choice and it’s hard to decide. I loved Joanna Scanlan’s performance in After Love and also Tessa Thompson in Passing. Alana Haim in Licorice Pizza, Emilia Jones in Codaand Renate Reinsve in The Worst Person In The World could happily get my vote. I think it might have to be Joanna Scanlan.

Producer, male: Renate Reinsve for The Worst Person In The World.

Casting director, female: Joanna Scanlan for After Love. This film wouldn’t work without this central performance. It’s a complicated character and a lot is said without dialogue. Truly exceptional work.

Producer 1, female: Alana Haim for Licorice Pizza. It’s an extraordinary performance from a young actor, so authentic and real. But, again, she has stiff competition from Emilia Jones for Coda.

Festival executive, male: Lady Gaga for House Of Gucci. Because the nominations in this category are ridiculous.

Producer 2, female: Joanna Scanlan for After Love. I love love love her.

BAFTA voting whispers @emig_09….1/6 mention Gaga…..we really might be losing the BAFTA, ugh the way that Oscar snub literally killed her chances at getting any major acting win this year :katy:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,302
On 3/3/2022 at 2:32 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

https://www.screendaily.com/features/awards-whispers-anonymous-bafta-ampas-members-share-how-they-will-vote-in-major-categories/5168270.article

Director, female: I’m spoilt for choice and it’s hard to decide. I loved Joanna Scanlan’s performance in After Love and also Tessa Thompson in Passing. Alana Haim in Licorice Pizza, Emilia Jones in Codaand Renate Reinsve in The Worst Person In The World could happily get my vote. I think it might have to be Joanna Scanlan.

Producer, male: Renate Reinsve for The Worst Person In The World.

Casting director, female: Joanna Scanlan for After Love. This film wouldn’t work without this central performance. It’s a complicated character and a lot is said without dialogue. Truly exceptional work.

Producer 1, female: Alana Haim for Licorice Pizza. It’s an extraordinary performance from a young actor, so authentic and real. But, again, she has stiff competition from Emilia Jones for Coda.

Festival executive, male: Lady Gaga for House Of Gucci. Because the nominations in this category are ridiculous.

Producer 2, female: Joanna Scanlan for After Love. I love love love her.

BAFTA voting whispers @emig_09….1/6 mention Gaga…..we really might be losing the BAFTA, ugh the way that Oscar snub literally killed her chances at getting any major acting win this year :katy:

Cry Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3
On 3/3/2022 at 6:26 PM, PanPikus said:

*Having more 

*Being released 9 months later 

*And also doing more daily streams than Stupid Song 

:gaycat:

Still doing way better than Stupid Love doesn't proof that it is a hit :icant:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952feeaa6d363524447cf

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,302
On 3/3/2022 at 2:57 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I don’t think she’s winning at the Bafta’s, I think it’s kinda obvious now given how this awards season went.

it wouldn't surprise me if Stewart ends up winning the Oscar @MANiCURE1295

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 3/3/2022 at 7:57 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I don’t think she’s winning at the Bafta’s, I think it’s kinda obvious now given how this awards season went.

It doesn't matter anymore, her performance was acclaimed and got her major nominations and a trifecta win, which is excellent for someone who just did their 2nd leading role in a movie, this momentum that she has will only benefit her acting career a lot. 

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 11,611
On 3/3/2022 at 6:55 PM, little legend said:

Still doing way better than Stupid Love doesn't proof that it is a hit :icant:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952feeaa6d363524447cf

It kinda does. Being 'younger song' and already ahead of SL with bigger daily streams proves that. 

MAXimum LongevitVA will show you :bunny:

A Popster Is Born 18,578
On 3/3/2022 at 7:02 PM, LGMonster95 said:

It doesn't matter anymore, her performance was acclaimed and got her major nominations and a trifecta win, which is excellent for someone who just did their 2nd leading role in a movie, this momentum that she has will only benefit her acting career a lot. 

I know, it wasn’t my point tho.

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,425
On 3/3/2022 at 6:12 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Well duh, this is what happens when you basically add every song you’ve ever made onto one album :laughga:

as it is the case with almost every debut album

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 3/3/2022 at 8:05 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I know, it wasn’t my point tho.

She still has a chance to win but I wont bet on it. Anyway I'm just glad that she proved everyone again that she's a great actress, that was the real stress, not the awards.

Moderator 17,146
On 3/3/2022 at 7:13 PM, Fame Romance said:

This HOG awards season really serving Thank U, Next at the Grammys :bigbird:

Considering TUN was nominated for less Grammys than L4S and it was also the year of Billie mania, it's kinda sad for Ari but it was expected.

Pop-a-911-ster 27,694

Gaga´s Spotify update

I´ll Never Love Again - 436.758.796 (+195.575)

Love Game - 157.108.400 (+205.865)

Paparazzi - 289.628.237 (+211.065)

Born this way - 372.607.680 (+241.659)

Telephone - 414.567.098 (+250.138)

Million Reasons - 600.670.046 (+254.912)

• paws up 8