Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

The Fame Popster 428
On 3/2/2022 at 9:11 AM, Doncho said:

Yeah Gaga will for sure go to the Oscars. I wont watch them though, too long and nothing Gaga related will happen. Maybe she presents an award? I could see that happening

The Elton thing is a viewing party that happens during the awards, I don't see how she could do both 

• shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,620

Gaga really looking better in 2022 than 2014, b*ch is only getting younger I swear. Maybe she really does drink the blood of children to remain young…..Countess style 

Animated GIF

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,322
On 3/2/2022 at 1:23 PM, LaLa said:

The Elton thing is a viewing party that happens during the awards, I don't see how she could do both 

so she's not going... :applause:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,322
On 3/2/2022 at 1:26 PM, Nightwing said:

Her worst song. Can’t believe she put this out

I think many fans are so rude to her. she's experimenting and it's good

A Popster Is Born 11,951
On 3/2/2022 at 1:24 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Gaga really looking better in 2022 than 2014, b*ch is only getting younger I swear. Maybe she really does drink the blood of children to remain young…..Countess style 

Animated GIF

Lets not act like that 2014 look was a serve :icant:

I think it was the first time her face looked "weird" to me

inch-resting

Double Fantasy is the fifth album by John Lennon and Yoko Ono, released in November 1980 on Geffen Records. Produced by Lennon, Ono and Jack Douglas, it was the seventh and final studio album released by Lennon during his lifetime.

Plant and Alison Krauss won Record of the Year for their recorded a version of the song, Please Read the Letter, for their collaboration album Raising Sand, which won Album of the Year at the 2008 Grammys.

Edited by xo_hours
  • paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,440
On 3/2/2022 at 5:26 PM, Nightwing said:

Her worst song. Can’t believe she put this out

I legit had a meltdown when it came out but its grown on me a lot and now Im hooked :icant:  maybe it was cus im a delulu stan and i forced myself but I learned to appreciate the irony in the self deprecating lyrics. The vocal delivery is still boring tho :lesson: 

• thanks 1