Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 11,819

Yeah Gaga will for sure go to the Oscars. I wont watch them though, too long and nothing Gaga related will happen. Maybe she presents an award? I could see that happening

A Popster Is Born 12,801
On 3/2/2022 at 2:06 PM, yomama said:

Didn't realize this is NK'd kinda forum. All I said was it wouldn't hurt to post the link to donate to, you know, people who actually affected by, y'know, WAR. But kisses, smiles and prayers work too I guess!

Y'all know I'm right

You Dont Get It Over Your Head GIF

On 3/2/2022 at 2:17 PM, Andreu said:

:nickiha:

there is something about this serving a 55 on RT tea. Gaga made the correct decision, no supporting BA could come from it :billie:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,675

Gaga´s Spotify update (Monday)

I´ll Never Love Again - 436.369.050 (+192.570)

Paparazzi - 289.211.501 (+202.431)

Love Game - 156.698.750 (+202.449)

Born this way - 372.129.615 (+228.426)

Telephone - 414.075.731 (+234.569)

Million Reasons - 600.167.149 (+242.164)

• paws up 9

ARTPOPster 1,823

I can’t wait for the rumoured generic filmed in a hangar music video for top gun :icant: 

I wonder whether there’ll be those cliche scenes where Gaga stands in front of the airplane and extends/raises her arms on top of head and closes her eyes while looking up into the sky when she belts 

• lol 5
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster for Sale 41,732
On 3/2/2022 at 3:16 PM, Aloe said:

I can’t wait for the rumoured generic filmed in a hangar music video for top gun :icant: 

I wonder whether there’ll be those cliche scenes where Gaga stands in front of the airplane and extends/raises her arms on top of head and closes her eyes while looking up into the sky when she belts 

Coming for another 1B views video regardless :oscar:

• shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,096
On 3/2/2022 at 12:16 PM, Aloe said:

coming from Gaga nothing is generic. Grammy nom coming just for her expressions/faces on that mv :bunny:

• yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 11,526
On 3/2/2022 at 4:16 PM, Aloe said:

Wait, so unfair you've already seen the mv :bebe:

ARTPOPster 1,823
On 3/2/2022 at 11:28 PM, PanPikus said:

Wait, so unfair you've already seen the mv :bebe:

When it comes to Gaga I’m sure she’ll order a piano to put next to the airplane and there’ll be scenes where they alternate her standing on top of the plane and next she’s singing and playing the piano :icant: My mind-

Pop-a-911-ster 39,227
On 3/2/2022 at 10:44 AM, emig_09 said:

@MANiCURE1295 honey, Do you have some BAFTAs ballots? They were right about Chastain on Sunday :bunny:

I’ve heard nothing so far :bradley:

expecting a Gaga or Reinsve win…though I wonder if Emilia Jones could capitalize on the support of CODA given its SAG win and HCA win. 

BAFTA is really hard to predict this year given the no crossover, which should help a massive Star like Gaga (especially because Gaga had a ton of Oscar hype and if she was nominated at the academy she’d be an easy predictor to win, but now….)

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 3/2/2022 at 11:16 PM, Aloe said:

Where, where is it? :gunga:

A Popster Is Born 11,819
On 3/2/2022 at 12:41 PM, Aloe said:

When it comes to Gaga I’m sure she’ll order a piano to put next to the airplane and there’ll be scenes where they alternate her standing on top of the plane and next she’s singing and playing the piano :icant: My mind-

That sounds really cool actually. So it wont happen :icant: