Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 22,753
On 3/2/2022 at 8:37 AM, Adarsh said:

Not Dua being sued for plagiarism. I thought they would be reaching but it’s literally a carbon copy :dead: That small band is about to get rich rich :dead:

this is literally copy-paste :rip:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,347

I am not surprised Dua did this tbh and even if big prefabricated mainstream acts go on soundcloud to rip off unknown acts relatively often there is no excuse for this tbh 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,726
On 3/2/2022 at 8:14 AM, yomama said:

It did sell ~2,4-2,5M by June 2014 so NOPE :mess:

But IFPI is what's been sold by the end of 2013, no?

ARTPOPster 1,685
On 3/2/2022 at 12:38 PM, BenG said:

But IFPI is what's been sold by the end of 2013, no?

Yes, the 2013 figures are shipments. But you said 'didn't actually sell' when, in fact, it did sell those 2,3M. Just not in 2013:kiss:

Popster for Sale 41,726
On 3/2/2022 at 9:52 AM, yomama said:

Yes, the 2013 figures are shipments. But you said 'didn't actually sell' when, in fact, it did sell those 2,3M. Just not in 2013:kiss:

Yeah I meant it charted high because of shipments, not sales

Pop-a-911-ster 30,347
On 3/2/2022 at 10:56 AM, BenG said:

Speaking of ARTPOP, does anyone here have a non-foil version?

All the physical copies from the DWUW-less repress are nonfoiled I think 

But to answer to your question, no :delulu_bird:

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,685
On 3/2/2022 at 1:20 PM, Andreu said:

All the physical copies from the DWUW-less repress are nonfoiled I think 

But to answer to your question, no :delulu_bird:

Ddd why would they print any copies post 2014 doe :icant:

I've bought at least 5 physical copies of artpop over the years and they all FOILED 

On 3/2/2022 at 12:43 PM, Zak said:

No Chromatica did better, but the sales climate was much better in 2013. Artpop is probably around 265k now in the U.K. That was before the boost happened. 

boost lasted for a week, and it didn't even charted during that during week. It does like 4-5k every year, might have done 500 more thanks to that boost. 

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,583
On 3/2/2022 at 9:06 AM, boobatella said:

this is literally copy-paste :rip:

it really is copy-paste but watch people who thought Taylor deserved to be sued to hell and back for writing "players gonna play" be real quiet now :billie:

• lol 2

Popster for Sale 44,583

I don't know how to feel about Gaga announcing a WW tour on the brink of WWIII. Clearly it's not as relevant for her as the BLM riots were, since she only mentioned in passing, but I think americans in general might be underestimating the impact of what's happening in Ukr. Let's just hope for the sake of humanity in general, that if she does announce it won't have to end up being cancelled again.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 3/2/2022 at 7:03 PM, GucciOreos said:

I don't know how to feel about Gaga announcing a WW tour on the brink of WWIII. Clearly it's not as relevant for her as the BLM riots were, since she only mentioned in passing, but I think americans in general might be underestimating the impact of what's happening in Ukr. Let's just hope for the sake of humanity in general, that if she does announce it won't have to end up being cancelled again.

Same..

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 3/2/2022 at 12:03 PM, GucciOreos said:

Agreed tho I would not say we’re on the brink of WWIII for various reasons. But I totally agree on everything else. 

Popster for Sale 44,583
On 3/2/2022 at 12:08 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Agreed tho I would not say we’re on the brink of WWIII for various reasons. But I totally agree on everything else. 

There arguments both for and against it at this point. I hope you're right.