Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 2/24/2022 at 1:22 PM, FRANZGA said:

maybe this is the time to disCONTINUE Traumatica Era and start a new one.. not today or this week or this month obviously but i swear i'm starting to believe the Chromatica curse :gunga:

WHAT A SAD DAY.. All those innocent lives wasted for the leaders' greed

Yeah and when she starts a new era and then something tragic is going to happen AGAIN what are we going to say? For her to "end" her career because she is cursed? Honestly guys, let's cut the crap with all these "oh the era is cursed" sh*t and actually hope that the sh!t that's happening in Ukraine will stop. It looks like we care more about beating a dead horse than people suffering there.

A Popster Is Born 16,865
On 2/24/2022 at 8:15 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Yeah and when she starts a new era and then something tragic is going to happen AGAIN what are we going to say? For her to "end" her career because she is cursed? Honestly guys, let's cut the crap with all these "oh the era is cursed" sh*t and actually hope that the sh!t that's happening in Ukraine will stop. It looks like we care more about beating a dead horse than people suffering there.

i don't wanna say anything :katy:

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 2/24/2022 at 2:24 PM, Fame Romance said:

I understand both of your points but I think @LGMonster95 should tone it down on giving moral lessons to people

Its just my 2 cents, I felt like we care more about putting blames on that era than what's currently happening with the way some people goes on here (you know posting about how cursed the era is and then later be like "oh btw poor people in Ukraine"). Anyway I'm feeling emotional about this whole situation there, sorry if I bothered that much.

• paws up 1