Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 31,848
On 2/24/2022 at 7:55 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Gaga will pause For three months ☠️ 

I can’t 

I can’t

I just can’t 

what did we do to GOD to deserve this 2nd nightmare just when the first nightmare was about to end

:rip:

Stupid Love announcement → start of the pandemic

Chromatica releases → BLM movement

Chromatica Ball Dates announcement → Russia starts a war

I-..... can't at Gaga leading world politics from her Malibu mansion by doing anything Traumatica related :arguega:

• paws up 2
  • sad 1

A Popster Is Born 12,827
On 2/24/2022 at 6:52 AM, Zak said:

SFA was a missed opportunity in Europe tho. I remember it'd skyrocket every time the commercial was on

it saw absolutely no increase in streams, it did very well on shazam but it did not translate at all to AM/SPotify. they never released the nice harp ballad version :billiecat:

ARTPOPster 2,014

I dont think its funny to say stuff about the tour being postponed or not being announced because of the situation in Ukraine. People are crying, suffering and many will sadly die. I think you can still live despite not attending a concert guys. 

Lets hope for the innocent people of Ukraine :sad: 

• paws up 2
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 8

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
On 2/24/2022 at 9:02 AM, ViviLittleM said:

If only her shitty team announced the dates on Tuesday like it was scheduled to instead of delaying everything for no reason we would already have everything announced 

what would’ve that changed? If she had announced the tour on Tuesday then they’d just have to postpone/cancel the tour again in a matter of days because a f*cking war started

i can’t believe some of you are crying over a tour while people are dying and Putin is bombing a country

I’ve been crying and having panic attacks the whole morning, a lady gaga concert is the last of my problems right now 

• hugs 6

A Popster Is Born 16,843

maybe this is the time to disCONTINUE Traumatica Era and start a new one.. not today or this week or this month obviously but i swear i'm starting to believe the Chromatica curse :gunga:

WHAT A SAD DAY.. All those innocent lives wasted for the leaders' greed

• sad 1