Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 11,579
On 2/23/2022 at 11:31 PM, little legend said:

I'm 25 and I think i will be forever alone. 

But I don't care. Everyone should be happy even if he/she is alone. No need of another person to make our life better. It's only ourselves that we can make our life better and happy:traumatica:

But I need hugs :sleepydog:

• love 1

Starstruck, Marry The Night, Bloody Mary, Do What U Want, Perfect Illusion, Always Remember Us This Way, Is That Alright?, Sour Candy, Sine From Above...

would all be 800M+ on Spotify right now would she had a properly aggressive team 

Popster for Sale 44,827

The way every Gaga music related project has like 4 speculated release dates before it actually follows through :rip:

Even Mr. S, aka the most reliable insider ever, stopped sharing tea about her because of this :toofunny:

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,859
On 2/23/2022 at 10:00 PM, PerfectGUY said:

Starstruck, Marry The Night, Bloody Mary, Do What U Want, Perfect Illusion, Always Remember Us This Way, Is That Alright?, Sour Candy, Sine From Above...

would all be 800M+ on Spotify right now would she had a properly aggressive team 

Cant tell if you are being serious or not :dean_scream:

The Fame Popster 316
On 2/23/2022 at 8:00 PM, PerfectGUY said:

Idk about Sour Coochie. It might HAVE cute youtube views due to blackpink but dassit. SC was a top 10 hit here in Australia tho! Perfect delusion, Eurovision from above and MTN ehmmm. Definitely not. Gar was overexposed during BTW. 

On 2/23/2022 at 5:50 PM, Doncho said:

Cant tell if you are being serious or not :dean_scream:

I am :cry:

On 2/23/2022 at 5:54 PM, Zak said:

Idk about Sour Coochie. It might HAVE cute youtube views due to blackpink but dassit. SC was a top 10 hit here in Australia tho! Perfect delusion, Eurovision from above and MTN ehmmm. Definitely not. Gar was overexposed during BTW. 

Sour Candy is like an actual candy, it's short, effective, fun and appeals to kids :tea: the chorus is banger

Perfect Illusion is the biggest smash that went away, with actual hype and promo it would've been a banger

Everyone I know who was meh on the song grew to absolutely adore it

Sine From Above would have been LOVED by European soccer moms

MTN is a great song but it's the one out of these that I'm not so sure about

On 2/24/2022 at 12:28 AM, ConnorFilm said:

I would be very happy if she added a couple more dates in the US. One or two on the west coast, one in Texas, one in Florida. Just to round out the rest of the region. Right now, she’s only performing for the north/east coast.  

If she can't tour the west coast (?) then she should do Vancouver. I'm from Portland and I got work

Doncho

Pop-a-911-ster 31,856

Praying for Ukraine today for the Ukrainian

this is also the biggest threat for a World War since the 1980s

Edited by La Chatte
  • paws up 1
  • sad 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,757
On 2/24/2022 at 7:10 AM, ConnorFilm said:

I wouldn’t hold your breath for a tour announcement anymore this week.

The Weeknd is already backtracking on his tour announcement. 

I wouldn’t hold my breath for a tour announcement at all with this war coming

• paws up 1
  • sad 2

The Fame Popster 316
On 2/23/2022 at 11:33 PM, PerfectGUY said:

I am :cry:

Sour Candy is like an actual candy, it's short, effective, fun and appeals to kids :tea: the chorus is banger

Perfect Illusion is the biggest smash that went away, with actual hype and promo it would've been a banger

Everyone I know who was meh on the song grew to absolutely adore it

Sine From Above would have been LOVED by European soccer moms

MTN is a great song but it's the one out of these that I'm not so sure about

I don't think radio would play a k-pop track tbh, but it's spotify streams show that it's capable of being a hit single. SFA was a missed opportunity in Europe tho. I remember it'd skyrocket every time the commercial was on. MTN is good but it's too loud and the mv was a bit "pretentious". It would've done better if it was earlier single. Judas ruined Gaga's career even though it was a hit outside Ameri-a. MTN would've been better.